NHL 22 PS5 X-Factor preorder packs on PS4 instead of PS5

by Gamatru

Original Post

NHL 22 PS5 X-Factor preorder packs on PS4 instead of PS5

★★★★ Apprentice

I want to discuss about awful work of customer service.

Console is PS5.

Situation is:
08/20 I preordered full X-Factor edition, I have a payment receipt.
10/07 I downloaded trial version of PS5, cause I had EA Play sub.

I created HUT team in PS5 version and have been playing PS5 every day since that.

10/11 Auto-preloaded PS4 version (??? what)

10/12 played PS5 version, no timer, got my 10 loyalty packs.
10/14 launched PS4 version, created HUT team, just wanted to check online and graphics.
10/14 Have been playing PS5 version all day long, 01:00 AM GMT +3 checked - no preorder packs

10/15 08:00 AM GMT +3 opening PS5 version (white tag), NO PREORDER PACKS (???)

Calling CIS customer service, writing US live chat all day long...
Everywhere I get an answer: Wait please, everybody has the same problem...

I was waiting til Sunday. Launched PS5 version - no packs. Launched PS4 version - 5 preorder packs. WHAAAT?
CS says, что "So that is what system has decided, "oh no, packs are coming Oct.20", "you launched PS4 version first", "we can't help you sorry", "wait for December PS4-PS5 migration"(I started to play PS5 first OMG) and so on.

I asked to transfer 3 players (2 X-Factor and 83 Icon) from PS4 to PS5 from preorder packs - no we can't. We can do nothing.

If "system" randomly decides for player, where to put preorder packs, why do we need CS at all?
Why i should suffer for EA mistakes, paying 100$?
I don't want these players on PS4 version, cause there is NO crossplatforming (shame).
What can I do now? Brook this?

Message 1 of 6 (420 Views)

Re: NHL 22 PS5 X-Factor preorder packs on PS4 instead of PS5

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same thing happened to me on the XBox versions.

Message 2 of 6 (396 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same exact problem with XBOX. I dont understand what all this money I spent for the game and not be able to keep a competitive team. Also I contacted EA Support through twitter and they sent me to Microsoft and Microsoft told me its not them since they dont get the money. BS 

Message 3 of 6 (380 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Look, EA_Blueberry says there is no issue at all. 
Nice. I close my eyes and there is no issue.

There is no customer service too.

Message 4 of 6 (363 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issue here. Problem was acknowledged by EA chat support team and said that they're working on a fix. Followed up with support today who said that this issue was investigated and there are no confirmed reports and was directed to Microsoft. Microsoft checked and confirmed my X-Factor entitlement, however, they have no control over in-game content (duh)... Take one look at reddit or replies to Clappy's pinned tweet on Twitter and there are dozens of people all with the same issue. Are we going to have this issue remediated or at the very least acknowledged while you guys work on it?

Message 5 of 6 (322 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

We still want on PS5, Xbox X/S our 83 ovr icon and x2 x-factor choice packs. Oh, and 5 power ups, too.

I have seen some players with 6 x-factors and 83 Ferraros on the start, how may I beat them? I paid 100$ for this. How is it possible that support  team is not responsible for the hut economy?

Message 6 of 6 (315 Views)