NHL 21 server connection issue

by univers9

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NHL 21 server connection issue

★★★★ Novice

Connection failed ! Cant play online with my new NHL21 . Some of my friends have the same problem ! 

Message 1 of 17 (1,007 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NHL 21 server connection issue

Community Manager

Hello, @univers9.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (970 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello, @univers9.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 17 (971 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No doesnt work ! I came back later and was able to connect. 1 hour later i wasnt able... I think its a problem from your side. We are alot here have the same issue. We cant restart all each we want to play nhl21. All my other online game work perfectly

Message 3 of 17 (966 Views)

Community Manager

@univers9 

Are you still having trouble with this? I'm not seeing other reports at the moment. What system are you playing on?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 17 (958 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am in Upstate NY. Internet is working fine but when entering the world of chel it says that the connection has failed. Updated* Says Failed to retrieve data, please try again later. 

Message 5 of 17 (945 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @BBooyicaa.

Please try the suggestion I made previously for power cycling. Let me know if that makes a difference or not. Thank you.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 17 (941 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I did attempt that. The 1st time it Repeated the error code. It did on fact work on the 2nd time around. I hope this is just a minor issue. Thanks for the help. I am entering a 3s game as I type this. If all goes well I will not respond with anymore comments. I appreciate the quick response. Update** Working great now! Thanks again.

Message 7 of 17 (939 Views)

Community Manager

@BBooyicaa 

Great! I'm really glad to hear it. If you have any other issues, please let us know. Good luck and stay safe!

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 17 (934 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m playing on a ps4 and I haven’t been able to play chel or club games since Sunday, every time it says you’ve lost connection to the other player(s) before puck drop 

Message 9 of 17 (876 Views)

★ Novice

Hi - I’m very frustrated. I’ve been through several cycles of EA Help to no avail.

A couple days ago, I revoked access to a couple of old accounts that were connected to my profile. As soon as I did that, I was no longer able to log into HUT, and I am still unable to do so. 

on the About Me tab, my gamer tag shows up as a connected account. On the Connections tab, it is blank.

when I try to go through help, they try to diagnose the connection. But it’s obviously not a connection - it’s a account linking issue somehow.

I’ve played HUT since 14, and I spend a lot of money every year. I really need someone who can help me with this advanced issue, and not start at the beginning with changing DNS settings or power cycling etc. it’s not that - it’s some sort of account issue.

im beyond frustrated - someone please help thank you.

Message 10 of 17 (836 Views)