Re: NHL 21 ps4 hut fail to retrieve data error code

by Scottyrules87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NHL 21 ps4 hut fail to retrieve data error code

★★★ Newbie

I have been getting repetetive error codes   - fail to retrieve data.   Anyone else ? 

Message 1 of 85 (8,088 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice

Hi all, there was a system update for PS4 I installed this AM and now HUT is working, card packs and all - hope the same for all of you!

View in thread

Message 29 of 85 (9,096 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @gusto585.

Please try deleting and reinstalling, but make sure you do not load into the game until it fully completes installing. Let me know what happens. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 85 (8,067 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Me too

Message 3 of 85 (8,059 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I already did this and it didnt work for my HUT. Is there a possibility that when trying to setup last night when the servers were down caused an issue where the team was created but not registering on my system so it thinks im trying to create a new team when i already have one? I just used your online chat and the person on the other end was not helpful. all they kept telling me was that it was my internet connection. Its not my internet because I can play world of chel and other modes online with no issue.

Message 4 of 85 (8,042 Views)

Community Manager

@astles9 

If you're experiencing the issue where opening packs causes a crash and/or they have no card art, please delete and reinstall the game. Make absolutely sure that you do not load into the game before it finishes installing. This is also including the update that was released. So, download and install both the game and update. Wait for both to finish and then try playing again. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 85 (8,013 Views)

Community Manager

@gusto585 

Can you give me some more details? What are you doing to cause these errors? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 85 (8,012 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Did that and still get the exact same error. nhl.jpg

Message 7 of 85 (8,001 Views)

Community Manager

@astles9 

Unfortunately, if that workaround isn't working, you'll need to wait until a fix is released for this. Just to be sure, you're getting this error when you try to open the starter pack for HUT, correct?

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 85 (7,995 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Aljo Correct, enter the team name (cant use old name either) and abbreviation, click open starter pack, then this.

Message 9 of 85 (7,984 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem

Message 10 of 85 (7,976 Views)