Re: NHL 21 To play this you will need to buy it glitch

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NHL 21 To play this you will need to buy it glitch

★★★ Newbie

I have bought Nhl 21 and now all of a sudden it tells me to play this game you will need to buy it as if I didn’t already buy it and it sucks cause I was just about to buy a pack with my coins

Message 1 of 7 (723 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hello, @brady5433 

Try going to the online store for your console through a web browser. You should be able to push the download to your system from there. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (674 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@brady5433 

If you have a trial installed, try uninstalling that and then attempt to play the main game, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (693 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Barry I did that and not only did it not fix my problem but it wasted 3 hours of my life doing it, so thangs for the help.
Message 3 of 7 (687 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I uninstalled the game and it disappeared out of my game library and now it’s telling me I have to pay 79.99 if I want to play this is ridiculous.

Message 4 of 7 (686 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @brady5433 

Try going to the online store for your console through a web browser. You should be able to push the download to your system from there. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 7 (675 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The same thing happened to me with NHL 20. I was unable to play the game even though i had the disc. I'm afraid the same thing is going to happen when the trial expires.

Message 6 of 7 (607 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @Jagr316.

If that happens, try deleting the trial off your system and reinstalling from the disk.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 7 (559 Views)