Re: NHL 21 Pre-order / Game Info / Support & Help

by Lilj101

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Nothing for November. Missing 3 diamond packs, synergy, and cover athlete packs so far. Don’t want to buy any players because I have 17 80+ players owed to me so far so team is still a little ragged.

Message 71 of 76 (2,321 Views)

★ Apprentice

I made the mistake of buying more players. Out of habit from previous games. Now that’s even more I’ve put in to a game that still owes me multiple packs 

Message 72 of 76 (2,315 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, NHL fans.

Received word the fix went in today to deliver the missing pre-order content. Jump into a HUT game and then restart your console if you still don't see them. Can anyone confirm for me if they received their content?

Blueberry.png
Message 73 of 76 (2,265 Views)

★ Apprentice

Can confirm!!! Finally yes!!! Thank you so much blueberry for sticking by us and providing updates. A long time coming and I’m grateful. 

Message 74 of 76 (2,254 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Got everything but still missing one diamond pack. No big deal I’m sure I can get someone to fix that now. Thanks for all your help.

Message 75 of 76 (2,250 Views)

Community Manager

@Lilj101  @emmalkin66 

That's great news!

@emmalkin66 

Please reach out to our Support team so they can just double-check your account to make sure it wasn't received. They should be able to grant it if they can verify you didn't get it. They had to hold off before on grants because this was being handled by the NHL team, but for fringe cases like this they are geared to make sure you get what you paid for.

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Good luck on the ice and thank you so much for your patience on this. 

Blueberry.png
Message 76 of 76 (2,223 Views)