Re: NHL 21 Pre-order / Game Info / Support & Help

by emmalkin66

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Yeah same boat. Still missing diamond packs, synergy, and cover athlete. At first someone tried to help on twitter and disabled the standard edition preorder that was on my account but that didn’t help. Tried to contact through twitter again and nothing. Contacted help.ea again Thursday and after having to argue with them that it wasn’t a retailer issue they said it was a global problem that they’re working on a fix for and that I just have to wait. Pretty sure ea blueberry said this had been fixed already. Any advice on what to do now? Thanks.

Message 61 of 76 (734 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Lilj101  @emmalkin66 

The team is planning to fix this from their end, expect your missing content to show up soon! As soon as we can confirm an official date or when the fix has gone out we'll update you here. Thank you for providing us details and hanging in there.

EDIT: Regarding the fix that went out earlier, that was for all pre-order content in general. What we are still seeing are players missing Diamond, Cover Athelete, and Synergy packs post fix which was still under investigation. 

Blueberry.png
Message 62 of 76 (714 Views)

★ Apprentice

It’s extremely annoying. Constantly trying to reach out to people and having them tell you different stories. I just want the final verdict. Whether or not I’m getting my packs or not. 

Message 63 of 76 (707 Views)

★ Apprentice

Isn’t the great eight edition supposed to get 2 diamond choice packs a month? Because it’s November 1st and I only received 1 pack. How does that work but not our other pre order content?

Message 64 of 76 (699 Views)

★ Apprentice

Have you had any luck yet? I got a diamond pack November 1st, but great eight edition are supposed to get 2 a month so I’m confused what’s going on with this “fix”. I had someone from ea help message me telling me I opened a diamond which I did but I said I’m supposed to get 2 a month and the guy just stopped messaging once again. No help. 

Message 65 of 76 (659 Views)

Community Manager

@Lilj101 

We can't assist with missing content through Answers HQ. You'll need to contact an advisor again.

Aljo.png
Message 66 of 76 (657 Views)

★ Apprentice

Omg I’ve contacted them multiple times and they don’t help at all! If you scroll up at least ea blueberry says the team is working on fixing this. Thanks for no help

Message 67 of 76 (655 Views)

Community Manager

@Lilj101

It's being looked into. When there's an update, a post will be made. Otherwise, the only way to get support for this is to contact an advisor.

Aljo.png
Message 68 of 76 (649 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No luck yet. I got one diamond pack and my loyalty packs in October. Nothing in November. Was holding off on opening the diamond pack in October but I read somewhere that the other bonus items would show up once you opened it. Obviously they did not.

Message 69 of 76 (642 Views)

★ Apprentice

Did you get 1 for November yet? I got 1 at least. Still missing 2 diamond packs, and the better an and cover athlete. Cheesed I play these guys in hut rivals with cover athletes like wth

Message 70 of 76 (638 Views)