by emmalkin66

Original Post

Re: NHL 21 Pre-order / Game Info / Support & Help

★★★★ Novice

Any update on this?

Message 41 of 76 (852 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey EA our diamond packs for October better be all untradeable icon collectibles at this point. This is ridiculous. 3 days early access. 2 diamond packs a month. Synergy player choice pack. Cover athlete choice pack.  Here we are two weeks later and your loyal customers have paid extra for the great eight edition for nothing more than than the headache of dealing with your “customer service”. We paid for the bonuses we still haven’t received now we’ll be chasing all the people you didn’t miraculously rip off. This should have been fixed by now.

Message 42 of 76 (841 Views)

Community Manager

@emmalkin66 

Our apologies for not updating this thread (I updated the other main one we had here on the forums). The team pushed through a fix on this last week and the content should be on accounts. It's possible there could be fringe cases like yourself where our EA Advisors will need to help manually grant the content for you once they can verify the pre-order was valid.

Please reach our Support team as soon as possible via these options below and they'll help get you taken care of with your pre-order content.

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png
Message 43 of 76 (828 Views)

★ Apprentice

I also still haven’t received my packs. I’ve tried going through the help as well and no one has been able to help me get them. 

Message 44 of 76 (824 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you. You seem to be the only one who knows what’s going on. Help.ea is still blaming the third party seller and is not aware that this has been an issue for many people. The place I bought this from has replaced my original copy so now I’ve entered two great eight edition codes and I still am missing packs. Is there any other option to speak with someone about this? Right now I only have the option to email them and then wait a day to hear them blame the store I bought this from for the code I received...in the box. Is Twitter the same group of people that provides support for help.ea? If so I’ll just see if I can take this back and get a refund.

Message 45 of 76 (822 Views)

Community Manager
@emmalkin66

I recommend contacting our Social Advisors at EA Help on Twitter if you're having some trouble getting in touch with someone at our Help site. Our EA Help team also falls under our EA family of employees.

Quick question though, do you play on multiple Gamertags or share the console with friends/family? I'm concerned the code was redeemed on another account if there is a way for you to check the other accounts real quick to see if that may have been the case. You shouldn't be able to redeem two codes on the account, you will only receive 1 run of bonus content.

If you redeemed the code from a third party retailer though and it wasn't a digital purchase, our Support team is correct in that you'll need to reach out to the third party retailer for a code replacement.

To receive the content you need to create a HUT Club (I'm confident you did already at this point, but mentioning it for official reasons)
Blueberry.png
Message 46 of 76 (820 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you. Best Buy emailed a code and I received a code in the packaging. The code I was emailed had no description so I assumed it was for NHL 94 rewind. It was for the standard edition preorder. I entered both codes the Great Eight Edition then what turned out to be the standard edition and it looks like the Standard Edition code cancelled out the great eight edition code. How do I go about getting that fixed? Right now I have one standard edition and two great eight edition codes redeemed under my account. Sony says they can’t remove codes from my account. 

Message 47 of 76 (818 Views)

Community Manager
@emmalkin66 Please contact our EA Help team on Twitter as soon as possible and reference this information. Do you have both codes showing up as claimed under your PlayStation account history? That piece of information may be required to verify.
Blueberry.png
Message 48 of 76 (816 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the standard edition code and one great eight edition code. I left the original great eight edition code in the box when I exchanged it. Thanks for all your help. The three codes are showing as having been redeemed in my PlayStation account history.

Message 49 of 76 (810 Views)

Community Manager
@emmalkin66 Perfect. Please let our Social team aware of this thread in the event they need to reach out to me to inquire, but having multiple codes on your account with them showing up in your history will be critical for them to be made aware of. Keep me updated.
Blueberry.png
Message 50 of 76 (807 Views)