Re: NHL 21 Pre-order / Game Info / Support & Help

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Community Manager

@atomkubie 

For that particular issue, try the following steps:

Delete anything NHL 21 related off your console.

Go to your consoles online store through a web browser and initiate the download.

Make sure the game and the update are both 100% installed. Do not enter the game while they are still installing.

Power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up.

Try playing again and let me know if it's working or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 31 of 76 (1,261 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’m also still missing all my pre order packs. I reached out to EA all they’ve told me is make sure I reddened the codes 😒 and to exit the game and go back in. Which I have. Still no packs 

Message 32 of 76 (1,229 Views)

Community Manager

@Lilj101 

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Load in to NHL 21 and see if the packs are there. If they aren't, you'll need to contact the retailer you purchased the game from for assistance.

Aljo.png
Message 33 of 76 (1,228 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yea I’ve already done that. These “power cycle” steps aren’t working 

Message 34 of 76 (1,221 Views)

Community Manager

@Lilj101 

Please contact the retailer you purchased the game from to get assistance with this. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 35 of 76 (1,218 Views)

★ Apprentice

🤦🏻‍♂️ The retailer has nothing to do with this issues. Clearly if multiple people, from multiple retailers have had the same issue. This is no help! 

Message 36 of 76 (1,213 Views)

Community Manager

@Lilj101 

Since you purchased the game through a 3rd party retailer, we have no visibility of your order. That's why you need to go through them for help. 

Aljo.png
Message 37 of 76 (1,206 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What a waste ...I guess this his what we get when we order online

Message 38 of 76 (1,197 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, NHL Community.

The development team is working to get the pre-ordered content sent out to accounts that are still missing them as soon as possible. We'll update this thread as soon as we can confirm it's been addressed, thank you for your patience bearing with us on this.

If you're concerned about your pre-order content for your account, please don't hesitate to contact our Support team below by opening up a case for tracking. We don't anticipate this continuing for an extended amount of time. We'll update this thread in the coming days. 

Blueberry.png
Message 39 of 76 (1,147 Views)

★ Apprentice

When it has been fixed will the packs just show up for us in HUT?

Message 40 of 76 (1,139 Views)