★★★ Novice
@Stark321988 Thanks you someone else has the same problem
Message 21 of 76 (1,059 Views)

Re: NHL 21 Pre-order / Game Info / Support & Help

★★★★★ Novice
Message 22 of 76 (1,056 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo We have done this and they say come to you why can’t u good just fix this and give us literally three packs, which are synergy choice pack, cover athlete of pack, and diamond choice pack, and now your game is down and nothing never loads like cmon it’s annoying for some players that don’t get anything and they paid extra for
Message 23 of 76 (1,053 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Like you see are accounts connected to are psn why can’t you just go into are hut and fix it. There are definitely going to be huge problems going through the whole year and it’s disappointing for people that pay extra for stuff that is awesome and you guys make more and scam us basically for not helping.
Message 24 of 76 (1,050 Views)

★ Novice

I agree 130 dollars and can't even recieve anything meanwhile every person I've played has got all of there stuff. Last time I pre order anything ea for this garbage 

Message 25 of 76 (1,048 Views)

Community Manager

@Philliesfan2222 

PSN is currently having some issues. You can keep track of them here. That's affecting access to our games.

As far as the missing content goes, that's something the retailer will need to assist with.

Aljo.png
Message 26 of 76 (1,046 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Did that yesterday and they said to contact the publisher as they couldn't do anything. I still don't have my Great Eight pre order packs

Message 27 of 76 (1,025 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler
I pre ordered the OV edition as well, and when I go to open my loyalty packs and free extra choice packs, they’re all blank, when I click on them to open, it goes to the next screen and then just freezes. Have to close the game and restart it, I’ve done this 6-10 times.  Same with all the packs you can buy in the store, packs are all blank.   
Extremely disappointing after paying $89 for early release and special addition, waste of Money. 
Message 28 of 76 (1,010 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler

I pre ordered the special edition, payed extra for more packs and early release, and all my packs are blank with no image, then when I try to open them the game freezes, have to restart, tried this 10 times, same result. 

Same with all the store packs you can buy, blank no image. Waste of money. 

Message 29 of 76 (1,010 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I got the same problem like i got the great eight edition (130$😳😳😳) and i didn’t receive my pack like geez ea just do something we buy your game every year!!!

Message 30 of 76 (990 Views)