Re: NHL 21 Pre-order / Game Info / Support & Help

by cobainlives

Original Post

★★★ Novice
@Philliesfan2222 I can’t believe we have to do all of this and we got scammed for good packs it’s not fair
Message 11 of 76 (1,484 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I contacted Sony multiple times each time they say to contact EA. Guess it's easier to pass the buck on this one because it's a major screw up, hey? I think you owe us apology packs because when people pay over a hundred dollars they expect to get what was advertised.

Message 12 of 76 (1,461 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Can u respond PlayStation said they can do anything about it
Message 13 of 76 (1,446 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_AljoAny update

Message 14 of 76 (1,397 Views)

Community Manager

@Philliesfan2222 

Since we don't have any visibility into your orders, we can't confirm what was supposed to be received. This is why we keep referring everyone back to the retailer they purchased the game from.

Aljo.png
Message 15 of 76 (1,394 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo They say to contact you tho. This doesn’t make any sense.
Message 16 of 76 (1,385 Views)

Community Manager

@Philliesfan2222 

I understand, but there's nothing we can do about this. If it's addressed by us, we'll make an announcement. For now, the retailer you purchased the game from will need to assist.

Aljo.png
Message 17 of 76 (1,382 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Do you think when the game fully comes out tomorrow the deluxe edition buyers will get there packs
Message 18 of 76 (1,372 Views)

★ Novice

Its been almost 2 full days since pre order early access and I have still not received my  cover athlete veteran choice or both my diamond packs. This cost me almost 130 dollars and am beyond frustrated that teams im playing all have this content but I don't. This needs to be fixed like asap. This is not fair at all. Where is the fix

Message 19 of 76 (1,361 Views)

Community Manager

@Philliesfan2222 

It's possible, but they should have been received by now. You're welcome to wait or contact the retailer the game was purchased from for assistance.

Aljo.png
Message 20 of 76 (1,357 Views)