Re: NHL 21 bugs

by matteus25

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NHL 21 Logos/customization icons not showing up - Roster Update?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi,

I have paid 2300 CZK (about 99 dollars) for NHL 21 deluxe edition... there are so many bugs, its unplayable. I cannot see pack opening animations and cards from that pack, after that I have to restart this game every time. I cannot see customization of my be a pro or chel player (like helmets, heads, eyes and so on...). Its awful. I have spent that big amouth of money for this??? I wanted to play NHL from tuesday. Now is friday and nothing is better. This is just a big disrecpect for every fan of EA NHL. I want my money back since I can only play play now matches.... Yea and btw rosters are also old and drafted players are not in their NHL Teams because in NHL 21 current roster they havent been drafted yet. So that means that I dont have them in my franchise at the beggining of the season which makes this mode not really playable. There was also a bug in HUT Rush in team draft but thats minority. So many issues for my 99 dollars.... I am really unhappy right now and I want some compensation. Thank you. 

EA_Blueberry: Edited post title

Message 1 of 10 (1,109 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

This was fixed in Patch 1.01

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (802 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
@matteus25 I agree, this is incredibly frustrating. The same issues are happening to me and from what I've researched so far the solution might be to delete then re-install the game (usually successful after 3 attempts for most people) until EA releases a patch for this. I'm currently waiting for the 2nd reinstallation. It takes ages because you have to sit through 2 lengthy download session around 2 hours before it is completely playable. I want to shoot myself in the head right now. This is an outrage and totally unfair that we're being jerked around like this.
Message 2 of 10 (1,091 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Looks like I’ll have to do the same!

what about all the packs you get with the deluxe edition? Do you know if we will lose them if we delete and reinstall the game?

Message 3 of 10 (1,070 Views)

★ Novice
@paulio77 I started HUT and after that I found out the bugs. I reinstalled the game once and I still have the packs. So I guess you won’t loose them after few reinstalations.
Message 4 of 10 (1,034 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @matteus25 

As others have said, deleting and reinstalling the game and update has been resolving this for most people. You also need to make sure you do not load into the game until the installation is complete for both. 

As far as rosters go, an update was released yesterday. To get it, go to Rosters > Active Roster.

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 10 (1,019 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Finally, after several reinstallements, I can play NHL 21. I hope that everything will be ok from now on. But I am still quite sad that I had to go through this since I have paid more money to play NHL 21 sooner.... But right now everything is perfectly fine and I am looking forward to play the game. And thank you very much for your help.
Message 6 of 10 (1,001 Views)

Community Manager

@matteus25 

You're very welcome! If you have any other issues, please let us know. Good luck on the ice!

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 10 (999 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been do the reinstallation like six times now. Not working. I'll try now for 7 times. If this game doesnt work now I am really disapoint. I just want my money back.

Message 8 of 10 (935 Views)

Community Manager
@Kesis74 Please make sure the game is not opened up until after the game and updates for it are fully installed. If opened during the installation process it is freezing and icons not showing up. When a game is installing you'll be able to play it at some point while it's installing, avoid that.
Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 10 (867 Views)

Community Manager

This was fixed in Patch 1.01

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 10 (803 Views)