NHL 20 Input Lag/Gameplay Lag

by Beauch11

Original Post

Re: delayed reactions of players

Community Manager

@MaraSGc 

If you're asking how long the video should be, it just needs to be long enough to show the problem. I want to see if there's any visible lag or if it might just be due to the differences with how you and your opponent are playing. For example, if you don't manage your lines well and are hustling a lot, your players could be fatigued

Aljo.png
Message 41 of 64 (790 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Similar issue with replays being slow, jerseys on players having tons of movement even when stationary on face offs, delayed button reactions for shoot and pass. I am playing offline, be a pro mode, Xbox one, complete digital download of game. Only game present on the internal hard drive.

Its ruining the game

cheers

Message 42 of 64 (766 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @kirklohnes.

Did this just recently start happening or has it been there for a while? Also, what system are you playing on and have you power cycled it since this started occurring? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 43 of 64 (739 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

i am currently using the XBox One

It started happening within the last 10-14 days. Conincidentally after the cup was won and was moving into a second season.

I did the 10-second power button hold while on, restarted NHL 20 and we are working again. No slowdowns on replays and between whistles, no weird jersey movements, and the buttons are reactive again.

Sweet

Thank You!

Message 44 of 64 (707 Views)

Community Manager

@kirklohnes 

Great! Glad to hear it. You're very welcome. If you have any other issues, please let us know. Good luck on the ice!

Aljo.png
Message 45 of 64 (683 Views)

★ Guide
Hello, here is a video where everything is delayed, but unfortunately you can't tell much from that video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE5L0EggO-M&feature=share
Message 46 of 64 (588 Views)

Community Manager

@MaraSGc 

You're right. I'm not seeing any lag in that video, but input lag is hard to see without showing your controller as well. Are you on a wired or wireless connection?

Aljo.png
Message 47 of 64 (548 Views)

★ Guide
I have basic wireless technology at 5 GHz. WiFi connections often still allow sufficient speed (30 Mbps) and low latency (typically 20 ms), but the PS4 is connected to the router by cable.
Message 48 of 64 (539 Views)

Community Manager

@MaraSGc 

That's good you're on a wired connection. Can you run another UO Trace and screenshot the results? Make sure your PC is using the same wired connection you play on. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 49 of 64 (515 Views)

★ Guide
Hello, yes I will do a test in the next few days, but I will start the match and everything is great, but in the second period it's delayed so that it can't be played, but the ping still shows me a good 25ms ..
Message 50 of 64 (474 Views)