NHL 20 Error starting any game

by danielle185

Original Post

Re: NHL 20 Error starting any game

★★ Apprentice

I spoke with an EA Chat rep for over an hour tonight.  They had no idea and the only thing they had me do was remove my account from my Xbox which of course didn't work.

Message 31 of 50 (671 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Moshers The lack of communication is what's really bothering me.  I get that there are bugs with anything thats new.  But at least acknowledge that you're working on a solution?  

Message 32 of 50 (653 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I spend about in total 4  hours with EA support chat. i don't know what exactly solved, probably escalation to tehnician solved everything.

Message 33 of 50 (641 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@danielle185 Maybe your issue was different than what I'm experiencing.  I can't play any game modes or even enter a dressing room.  Only thing I've been able to play is free skate/practice.

Message 34 of 50 (633 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@mimico_what Yup, bugs me too.
Message 35 of 50 (629 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Why does my browser tab read, "solved".  This is not solved.

I just spent another 40 minutes on chat and that resulted in an email telling me to change my date and time and a link to online connection issues from 2014.  Um, you can't change your date on Xbox anymore.

I getting really peeved now.  That's 3 chats, two of them I told them the problem needs to be escalated.

GRRRRRRRRRR

Message 36 of 50 (623 Views)

★★★ Novice

So it randomly started working? I had my case escalated as well. Still nothing. I’ve done every troubleshooting step they asked me to do, just factory reset my Xbox and still nothing. 

Message 37 of 50 (609 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Xxbowlerxx7573 How did you get them to escalate your case? I've told them twice it needs to be escalated.
Message 38 of 50 (594 Views)

★★★ Novice

I told them I have done every troubleshooting method possible, which I did, from port forwarding and clearing data caches to factory resetting my Xbox. The game works on my brothers xbox under my account but not mine. So it’s super frustrating. I also attached a UO traceroute which can be found on the Ea Help under connection I believe. 

Message 39 of 50 (589 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’ve spoken with EA hell rep right now, they are being as helpful as they can, telling me the games team is looking into the issue since people are facing this issue. So it is getting resolved hopefully as they are working at it. 

Message 40 of 50 (588 Views)