NHL 19 corrupt Data. Game won’t launch

by np6c05kpxxoa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NHL 19 corrupt Data. Game won’t launch

★★★ Newbie

Says data is corrupted every time I insert game to play. However there is no data on my PS4 for it as I’ve deleted it and tried to reinstall the game numerous times. Still doesn’t work. I can’t even launch the game!

Message 1 of 8 (1,988 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NHL 19 corrupt Data. Game won’t launch

EA NHL Team

Hey @np6c05kpxxoa & @Boikmasterflex,

Have you checked your hard drive space?  If you're very close to the limit, you might see strange behavior like this.  If it's not that, it could also be that the disc is scratched or damaged in some way.  If it's not that, then it also could be your console.  You may have to contact Sony or Microsoft.

Before you go to that length though, EA Help can assist you with troubleshooting for this matter.  Please submit a ticket at: https://help.ea.com/.

Hey @bertefd,

Can you please attach a video of the connection issue you're seeing?  If you can't attach it, then you can upload it to YouTube or another video hosting site and provide us with the link.

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (1,530 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@np6c05kpxxoa

Please let us know if starting your console in Safe Mode and then choosing Option 5, Rebuild Database helps you here, thanks.

https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/get-help/help-library/system---hardware/power---system-stability/s...

barry.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,965 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We are having exact issue. Followed steps to rebuild database in safe mode. Still gets stuck on Connecting  screen. Please help. This has been such a disappointment.

Message 3 of 8 (1,861 Views)

★★ Novice

You can try removing your profile from your console and then recovering it.

Message 4 of 8 (1,842 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@np6c05kpxxoaHey same here.

Message 5 of 8 (1,550 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Any fix on this?

Message 6 of 8 (1,549 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Message 7 of 8 (1,543 Views)

EA NHL Team

Hey @np6c05kpxxoa & @Boikmasterflex,

Have you checked your hard drive space?  If you're very close to the limit, you might see strange behavior like this.  If it's not that, it could also be that the disc is scratched or damaged in some way.  If it's not that, then it also could be your console.  You may have to contact Sony or Microsoft.

Before you go to that length though, EA Help can assist you with troubleshooting for this matter.  Please submit a ticket at: https://help.ea.com/.

Hey @bertefd,

Can you please attach a video of the connection issue you're seeing?  If you can't attach it, then you can upload it to YouTube or another video hosting site and provide us with the link.

Message 8 of 8 (1,531 Views)