NHL 19 HUT monthly rewards for march

by Grumpa-Greg-51

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NHL 19 HUT monthly rewards for march

★★★★ Novice

re hut monthly rewards:  why has Bobby Hull disappeared from the final tier reward menu?

Message 1 of 19 (3,475 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NHL 19 HUT monthly rewards for march

EA NHL Team

Hey @Grumpa-Greg-51,

Please continue to collect March collectibles and you will be able to submit them before the end of March!

View in thread

Message 2 of 19 (3,424 Views)

All Replies

EA NHL Team

Hey @Grumpa-Greg-51,

Please continue to collect March collectibles and you will be able to submit them before the end of March!

Message 2 of 19 (3,425 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter

Message 3 of 19 (3,412 Views)

Anyone else missing tier 5 for your HUT monthly reward trade in?

★★★★ Novice

Last week my tier 5 was in my monthly rewards, now I have up to tier 4 and can only claim x64 March card and gold plus pack and can not proceed further to get the Bobby Hull card. Am I the only one experiencing this issue? I had the samething happen back in OCT and got stuck with my x64 Oct card and not letting it happen this month as I don't buy pack and rely on all the free cards I can. If I gotta claim every free pack every 7 hours and 50 min then I want the card im supposed to get. Anyone else having this issue? EA claims its a server issue. WELL IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED. Just another reason to hate this game and EA. Never have I seen so much nonsense for having to spend so much money to be able to play a game 

Message 4 of 19 (3,147 Views)

★★★★ Novice

There is nothing they will do to fix it, ive spent all day online with EA and they claim its the servers problem, well its funny tier 1-4 show up and not a server issue. Here is how brain dead there help is

Thank you for contacting us. Sanjeev will help you soon.
Sanjeev
Thank you for contacting EA HELP, my name is Sanjeev, may I start with your first name please?
you
Aaron
Sanjeev
Nice to meet you Aaron. I hope you are doing good.
Sanjeev
I can see that you have created the case for NHL 19. Could you please explain how may I assist you in this game?
you
In my sets on HUT I remember going in there and seeing Bobby Hull was this months card you get with monthly tradein cards and now my last box is gone
you
my last monthly list shows my last box I will receive a x65 and god plus pack and that's all, there isn't any box to trade in the x65 after I receive it
you
i have 5 boxes total and the last one is to trade in 3 for 1 monthly cards and the one before that is where i gain the x65
you
after the x65 i should have another section of boxes to fill in which would give me Bobby Hull and its gone
you
ok are you atill here?????
Sanjeev
I apologize for the delay in response.
Sanjeev
Yes I am right here, and checking for the options.
you
ok
Sanjeev
Thank you!
you
well you know my issue now and its been that way since i noticed yesterday and not ok if im going to collect all the cards and not be able to get the player after all of that, i got running around i gotta do so please leave a chat with my options or what the fix may be
Sanjeev
Thank you and thanks for waiting so patiently.
Sanjeev
As I checked, I am not seeing any option to fix the issue you've reported however as you are our valuable member, so I am just checking for the available options for you.
Sanjeev
Please let me know if we are connected.
you
i know it was there before and nbow its gonewell
Sanjeev
May I please know your Xbox GT?>
you
newport420ajc
you
Newport420AJC
Sanjeev
Thank you!
Sanjeev
You are missing competitive seasons rewards, right?
Sanjeev
Please let me know if we are connected?
Sanjeev
As I have not received any response from your side, so I am now ending this session, if you need more help, please get in touch with us again.
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

Message 5 of 19 (3,373 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Grumpa-Greg-51 he gave you no answer at all how can you accept that? This a fake post by EA 

Message 6 of 19 (3,359 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Answer?

Message 7 of 19 (3,139 Views)

nhl 19 ...5Th teir of monthly challenge missing. monthly cards not given also

★★★ Newbie

I currently do not have a 5th tier challenge for march.It was there 3 days ago and has vanished. Also i didn't do February challenges. Traded all my February for march. I didn't receive 4 of my monthly cards through that process.

Message 8 of 19 (3,075 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue as the other posts, however after I finished Tier 4 (26/26) NO x65 collectibles card is in my inventory and NO Gold Plus Pack. How do I get these rewards after working hard all month to earn them??? And, how do I continue when there is NO Tier 5 to complete?? 

Message 9 of 19 (2,479 Views)

★★ Novice

Bad customer service... horrible game design..... been a down grade for 3 years now.... not even hockey anymore it's a game for millennials that know how to glitch.... this is the last one I buy.... so many rules are way off as well..... guarantee the clowns in design have never laced a pair of skates 

Message 10 of 19 (2,402 Views)