Re: NHL 19 EA Servers

by dogeismee

Original Post

NHL 19 EA Servers

★★★ Newbie

why do I keep losing connection to EA Servers?

Message 1 of 7 (9,958 Views)

★ Novice
Same I have the best internet but their servers are complete TRASH this year their damn servers have robbed me of at LEAST 8 shut outs while playing get all the way down to the last min of the 3rd period and I lose connection to the servers its a complete joke they need to spend a little bit more time fixing the problems rather then rushing a game out onto the shelves its BS get your deal together EA
Message 3 of 7 (9,758 Views)

★ Novice
MAYBE its not our end thats the problem you guys need to fix the problem on YOUR end
Message 4 of 7 (9,757 Views)

★ Novice

Definitely gone through all your trouble shooting on your website and followed everything to a T. And yet...... still get dropped and 70% of my game matchings are with red and yellow onnection players. I have fiber internet 1 g up and down. I have my ipv6 off. I have ports forwarded. I even changed my ISP because you guys said there was compatiblity problems with spectrum. Everything you've suggested and guess what?!?  Your servers still suck and drop games right and left. 

Message 5 of 7 (9,687 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
EA servers are trash... Try off ports, set the dmz, .. Do not play in peek time,...
Message 6 of 7 (9,650 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@IcePikx Nicely said
Message 7 of 7 (2,572 Views)