NHL 18 input lag/delay for PS4

by Darby617311

Original Post

NHL 18 input lag/delay for PS4

★★ Novice
I’ve been having an issue with online eashl 3v3. I recently decided to buy the game because I haven’t played that much of the nhl games since nhl 15. Every time me and my friends try to play there has been a huge problem where our players look very slow and have terrible reactions, every time we press R2 to pass it takes about 2-3 seconds for it to actually pass or if you press down really hard it’ll take about 1-2 seconds. I grew up with not the best connection so I know what lag is and I know about all the skipping and disconnections. I upgraded to a better internet and haven’t experienced lag in any other game I’ve played the last two years. I know for a fact this is not my internet. I’ve noticed there are lots of people with this issue and i don’t know why EA could just potentially look for a possible patch or see if there’s some small bug causing this. I paid 60 dollars for this through the PS store and I really only play online and this input delay really makes it unplayable. Please find a fix or refund me because this is simply unacceptable to have.
Message 1 of 2 (936 Views)

Re: NHL 18 input lag/delay for PS4

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Lots of people are having this problem, it is on your end EA. I've played 1,200+ EA NHL 18 EASHL games on XB1 and this has never been a real issue until this weekend. And before you blame my internet I have been testing it the whole time 50 up 50 down 0% packet loss until I get into one of these "delay" games where my packet loss goes to 65-66% https://www.reddit.com/r/EA_NHL/comments/8kpqqq/eashl_lagdelay/

Message 2 of 2 (878 Views)