Re: NHL 18 LAG and button DELAY

by EA_Atic

Original Post

NHL 18 LAG and button DELAY

★★★ Apprentice

Please read this guy before purchase this game.I have a problem with nhl since NHL16, NHL 17.Game in online mode like HUT is unplayable.I made maybe 1000 test how fix this but is impossible.Changed 6 times ISP provider, 6 different router with different firmware, static ip , upnp on/off ,dmz with static ip, port forwad on router, 5 different tv with game mode or pc mode on samsung tv on,4 different monitors,changes resolution 720p or 1080p, change dns to google dns or open dns, reinstalling ps4,xbox software, deleted saves but nothing works.Still got button delay, players slow reacting, AI doing stupid stuff,cant poke check, every my opponents is twice faster like me.Strategy no affected gameplay.If I played offline then game worked.So guys if you have same problem like me then dont buy this game because this problem can not be fixed.Same problem is on fifa..just quick google and you will find maybe milion a topics.This problem is only with EA games.Rest game (no EA) working great no lag.So there is no problem with your ISP or router or tv or monitor.Tested with monitor 1ms input lag ot tv with 12ms input lag.Always is problem with EA servers and bad routing to ea.Also tried with static and dynamic ISP ip but result is same.Also checked latency and is no difference if your ISP got 2ms or 30ms ping.This game running on p2p system and ruining this game.So if you want to play this game offline then is ok but I prefer nhl 17.NHL 18 is no good.IF you want play online then I highly not recommended.Thanks

Message 1 of 32 (11,898 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @HEDEVINE Thanks for the post and list of troubleshooting you have done. 

I want to be sure,have you tried with another account?

Also could you pleas upload a UO-Tracer for us. 

How to do a UO-Tracer: Here

/Atic

Message 2 of 32 (11,751 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

-still using hardwire connection

-tested with wireless but no difference

-tested with 5 different account, still same problem

-play this game from uk..connected to ireland ea servers probably

-uo trace:

Message 3 of 32 (11,726 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey @HEDEVINE I can't really see an issue with the UO-Tracer.  Based on what you have done I Recommend that you contact EA support to get them to look on your account. 

Here how to contact them: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

/Atic 

Message 4 of 32 (11,711 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Already contacted support maybe 20 times..they said " we know about this problem but unfortunatelly we dont know how fix this please post on forum and look for solution"..so when I contacted forum then send me on support..and support send me on forum..this is EA..very bad support..so please guys as you see EA dont have solution for this...Im already sell all ea games and never will buy any product from ea.cheeers

Message 5 of 32 (11,433 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi,
I have the same Problem. I had it also with NHL 17, then I returned the game after 2 monts ( after I tried everything to fix it). Sometimes it‘s working good, but the most of time the game is unplayable. I have some friends, they play Fifa. Some of them accept it like it is, but most of them don‘t play the game anymore. So guys better don‘t buy this * and save your Money Standard smile
Message 6 of 32 (10,934 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Can you post some video of what's happening? It would be good to see this in action. That would really help with trying to figure out what's happening.

Message 7 of 32 (10,864 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
I feel your pain. I have also been experiencing the same issue over multiple years and have been pulling my hair out in effort to eleviate the issue. Only to be given the run around by support. Asking for tracer reports yada yada. If multiple users are and have been experiencing this issue over multiple years, (Customers who have invested hours and at times hundreds if not thousands of dollars on hut) maybe it's time to publicly and physically address this issue. (Not play dumb) Take some of the multi millions I'm sure this game brings in yearly and investigate/fix this burden. I'm about to stop playing also. I love hockey, hate poor support.
Message 8 of 32 (10,842 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Throw this * game away Standard smile It is absolutely a fake and unreal!
Message 9 of 32 (10,763 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Wtf guys. This * is driving me crazy
Message 10 of 32 (10,562 Views)