NHL 18 Franchise save disappeared

by Raging_Welshman

Original Post

NHL 18 Franchise save disappeared

★ Novice
So I have playing a franchise mode game since I first purchased the game months ago. I decided for fun to start an additional 32 team expansion franchise for fun and after I finished messing around with that I went back to the main menu to load load my main franchise and the save is gone and now there are a long list of new saves and backups for the 32 expansion team but my original franchise is now gone. WTF?
Message 1 of 6 (1,728 Views)

Re: NHL 18 Franchise save disappeared

Community Manager

@Raging_Welshman

Please see the following link for information on maintaining account security and for steps to take if your account has been compromised:

https://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-maintain-account-security/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,678 Views)

Hero
You could check your systems save files and see if it’s there. Maybe the multiple saves on the new franchise created too long of a list for it to display in game...if so you could delete some (either in the roster section in game or directly from your system) and see if it will pop back up in game.
•—————————————————•

If a message helped you, please give it XP! Click the XP button at the bottom of the post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Not an EA employee

Banner AHQ Hero Mass Effect.png

Message 3 of 6 (1,675 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also get when loading a previous saved game, (Sorry not exact wording)  Not enough save slots available Unsuccessful save, file has been deleted"  X to continue.  The game loads but the file is gone.  If i re-save and load again i get the same error.  I only have 4 saved games, with gigs of space on my hard drive.   What is the solution for this?

Cheers

Message 4 of 6 (1,595 Views)

Hero
@Rel2010
Sounds like you might have a corrupted file. Try deleting the game data file, not any saved files, but the game itself. Reinstall and see if that corrects the issue.
•—————————————————•

If a message helped you, please give it XP! Click the XP button at the bottom of the post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Not an EA employee

Banner AHQ Hero Mass Effect.png

Message 5 of 6 (1,569 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks, however no luck.  I deleted and reinstalled the game several times.  Still getting the same issue.

after installing a previous game i get the following msg

SAVE FAILED

would not be saved because you have reached the maximum number of modes

you need to delete a mode in the load screen before you can create another .....

CONTINUE WITHOUT SAVING

X

The frustrating part is it deletes the game you are loading vice sending you back to the load screen so you can make the right choice.

I have come to the conclusion I can only have a maximum of 4 saved games and two rosters. 

If this is not the norm can someone tell me.

THanks

Message 6 of 6 (1,512 Views)