NFS turns black when trying to load game

by jojom226

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS turns black when trying to load game

★★ Novice

When I click play solo my game seems like it’s loading in but when the load bar reaches the end, my screen turns black. The screen stays black forever but I can still here music. This problem started when I had a unfinished car selected and exited the game. I’ve had this problem for 6 or so months now. Also when I try and click play online I get a message with it stating that “inventory can’t be loaded error code:3” as well as another error code stating “ you have been kicked from session error code: DR1005.” The photo is a photo of the car which caused the problem.

Please help

Message 1 of 3 (457 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NFS turns black when trying to load game

EA DICE Team

Hey @jojom226  could you try to power cycle the console and see if that helps. 

How to power cycle: 

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
  3. Important Make sure that you wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
  4. Plug the console power cable back in.
  5. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn it on.

Thanks!

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (364 Views)

All Replies

Re: NFS turns black when trying to load game

EA DICE Team

Hey @jojom226  could you try to power cycle the console and see if that helps. 

How to power cycle: 

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
  3. Important Make sure that you wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
  4. Plug the console power cable back in.
  5. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn it on.

Thanks!

/Atic 

Message 2 of 3 (365 Views)

Campaign issue DR1005

★★ Newbie

It keeps kicking me from my mission shortly after I take out shaw in "Got your back". It kicks me to the main menu each time and gives me code DR1005

Message 3 of 3 (296 Views)