NFS: no limits stuck on loading screen

by Slch1998

Original Post

Re: NFS: no limits stuck on loading screen

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the iOS 9.1.2 and it is still not loading what do I do. HELP!!!

Message 21 of 43 (5,036 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue with my NFS NL , as soon as i open the game, it remain stuck on the loading title . But the game only does this to my google play account . If I enter a different google account the game will start and work just fine. I tried uninstalling it and the problem is still the same . What may be the cause of all this ? I want my account back, I have level 66 and I've been working very hard to achieve this progress .  Anybody has any idea how to get back in the game ?

Message 22 of 43 (4,894 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I usually don't have this problem until last night. The loading screen always loads within seconds even when I'm playing on 3G or 4G without Wifi. But I just could not get it to load at all after waiting several minutes. It doesn't pop up any update to me either.. Sigh..
Message 23 of 43 (4,882 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue since today morning. Contacted EA to check for issues in their end - TWICE. Got a reply that it is all okay.

Went through routine of Reinstalling the application twice and also restarting my iPhone 6s Plus running iOS 9.2.1; game version I am using is 1.2.6. Stuck on splash screen for good!

Message 24 of 43 (4,870 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@nrajesh I'm playing on my iPhone 6+ too, and I've figured the cause is my Game Centre refuse to load. When I go to settings and click on Game Centre tab, the screen just freezes. The Game Centre App icon also just freeze at the white page. Do you have the same issue?
Message 25 of 43 (4,857 Views)

★★ Novice
@iRYOnick you nailed it. Game center freeze was the root cause. I couldn't logout and back in under settings because anything to do with GC was stuck.

So Googled the solution that you need to go to airplane mode and do a restart to access game center settings. This was a good learning. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Message 26 of 43 (4,852 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@nrajesh alright. I've found the cause and you found the solution. We worked better as technical support. But I've lost 2 days worth of chances in the F-Type event. Damnit.
Message 27 of 43 (4,842 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i think i've found a solution.. dont click to "clear cache"  click clear data and restart the game it worked for me

Message 28 of 43 (4,415 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had the same problem so I contacted nfs ea support and they said to 'go into app manager and go to the nfs no limits app and delete the cache and open the game up again. This will force the game to reinstall any missing files. You should not lose your progress.' I did this and it worked perfectly and now I'm back on playing again. Hope this helps.
Message 29 of 43 (4,361 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had the same problem so I contacted nfs ea support and they said to 'go into app manager and go to the nfs no limits app and delete the cache and open the game up again. This will force the game to reinstall any missing files. You should not lose your progress.' I did this and it worked perfectly and now I'm back on playing again. Hope this helps.
Message 30 of 43 (4,362 Views)