NFS: no limits stuck on loading screen

by Slch1998

Original Post

NFS: no limits stuck on loading screen

★★★ Newbie

Im currently running on ios 9.0.2 , iphone 6s plus. However when i open up the need for speed : no limits app , it will remain stuck on the loading screen . I have tried to re-download and re-opened the app a few times but this problem still cannot be solved . Any solutions? 

Message 1 of 43 (83,643 Views)

Re: NFS: no limits stuck on loading screen

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Update: Tried opening the game with no internet connection, no luck. tried again with internet connection, does the "downloading some content" again with stuck loading logo, Tried to re-open the game and now it says that I have to update the game because uploaded save is from a newer version(wth?). Re-opened again and now I'm back to zero. My save got lost. This is the third time I lost my save. After putting a lot of time playing the game(was already rank 35), it just made an insult to me by wasting that progress.

Got the same problem. Opened the game, somehow it wanted to download some more content but it seems to be stuck(loading icon is not even moving) so I had to force quit the app. When I reopened the game, it's now stuck on the initial loading screen. Game is too fragile in terms of connectivity, I lost my save TWICE and might have lost it again after this. Not everybody has a strong consistent Internet EA.

Message 2 of 43 (83,319 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Slch1998 I'm running No Limits on my iPod Touch on iOS 9.1 and I can run it just fine. When I launch No Limits on my iPod Touch, it works fine. 

Have you tried waiting for 5 minutes at least for the game to load all of its features?

@vicdp117 Force closing No Limits while the "Downloading some more content" screen is shown will corrupt the game data. You were supposed to let your mobile device download "some more content".

Also, No Limits is an online-only game. Players will have to be connected to the internet to play No Limits. That means No Limits can't be played in places where there's no internet (like on a bus).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 43 (82,970 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have same problem.about 15mins waiting and watching to loading screen

Message 4 of 43 (82,924 Views)

★ Novice
Can you please help me i really wanted to do the razor event now i cant do anything i tried everything even redownloading the game
Message 5 of 43 (82,520 Views)

@masoud4661 Try force closing No Limits and launching it again. That could help fix the problem.

@jabzlol Already sent you what you should do via PM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

Message 6 of 43 (82,257 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

its also happen to me, when i opened the game  it says need an update the it stuck on loading page, i force close it and open it again then all of my progress gone, i have try all the steps and concacting the support but they not helpful at all, that night i say goodbye to my snoop dogg GT500 and the razor event and never play this dumb game again.

Message 7 of 43 (82,230 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

what do you mean "corrupted data", if the progress lost we can download it back from cloud save but the cloud save didn't give my progress back

Message 8 of 43 (82,228 Views)

@fe17li8 You will have to start over in No Limits again since your Game Center or Google Plus failed to recover your game data.

Don't count on Firemonkeys to help you out in any way. They could care less about your game data.

What I mean by "corrupted data" is errors in data when it is being processed which has unintended changes to it.

Need For Speed helper

Message 9 of 43 (82,118 Views)

Re: NFS: no limits stuck on loading scree

★★★ Novice
For those who lost their data, do not play through the very first race yet. Try logging out of your Game Center/ Google Play account, restart the game and then logging back in again. It may take a few tries but I was able to recover my save that way. As long as you haven't played through the first race, It seems like the game doesn't automatically overwrite your old save yet.
Message 10 of 43 (82,114 Views)