NFS no limits error

by Keboalas

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not support Xiaomi Mimix2s

★★★ Newbie
I can't download and play game in Xiaomi Mimix2s.
Please help me.
Message 1 of 5 (2,267 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not support Xiaomi Mimix2s

Community Manager

@onlinexo

1. Make sure your Google Play Store app is up to date.  It should be version 8.3.73 or later.
  2. In Settings -> Display -> Screen Resolution, make sure you are running at FHD+ or WQHD+ resolution (not HD+ resolution).
  3. In Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Store -> Storage, tap Clear Data.  Only clearing the cache is not enough.
  4. Reboot the device before retrying.

Please let us know if these steps help you, thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (2,460 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@onlinexo

1. Make sure your Google Play Store app is up to date.  It should be version 8.3.73 or later.
  2. In Settings -> Display -> Screen Resolution, make sure you are running at FHD+ or WQHD+ resolution (not HD+ resolution).
  3. In Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Store -> Storage, tap Clear Data.  Only clearing the cache is not enough.
  4. Reboot the device before retrying.

Please let us know if these steps help you, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (2,461 Views)

NFS no limits error

★★★ Newbie

Since this morning, i can't play this game. 

The menu not even there. 

See attached picture.

I've tried clean all cache and data, but still not working. 

also tried to re install the apps. but still not working.

Last night all still working fine.

my device is xiaomi mi5. 

Message 3 of 5 (2,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It doesn't help Frown

Message 4 of 5 (1,957 Views)

Game not loading Xiaomi Mi 9T

★★★ Newbie

Hi everyone, I recently bought this phone, great device, fast and stable, tried many apps and games on it without any issue but I have only one game that is not working as intended. It's NFS No limits, 1st time installed, worked at the intro race then connected to google play for my save game, the game then asked for an update of aprox. 700 mb, taped the download button, screen turn black then returns to phone's main screen. After that if i try to relaunch the game, it's simply crashing at the ea and firemonkey logo screen. Tried to reinstall it, clear data and cache, same thing, 1st time is loading to the main menu, asks for the 700 mb update, black screen then crash. Question is, has anyone encountered this problem with this game or any other? If yes, how did you fixed it?

Message 5 of 5 (1,893 Views)