NFS heat, stuck at main menu-Xbox one

by HuggableTitan27

Original Post

NFS heat, stuck at main menu-Xbox one

★★ Novice

Game is stuck at main menu. Doesn't register button inputs. Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't work, neither did another controller, or resetting my Xbox. I don't have this problem with any other game, looking for suggestions on how to fix

Message 1 of 17 (8,922 Views)

Re: NFS heat, stuck at main menu-Xbox one

@HuggableTitan27 This is currently an on-going issue for Xbox One users playing NFS Heat.

Link: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Data-Collection-Xbox-Cannot-get-past-quot-Sign-in-as-quot... 

There is a temporary workaround for this issue in the link above.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 17 (8,816 Views)

★ Novice
@HuggableTitan27 Doesnt work still
Message 3 of 17 (7,704 Views)

★★ Novice

Go to system settings go to advanced go to Mac address press clear console will restart need for speed will work

Message 4 of 17 (7,584 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It's pretty bad you posted this 2 weeks ago, and I just decided to play some NFS heat now and same thing happened, I'm stuck at the menu as well, just when I thought ea couldn't possibly get any worse they do. 🤦‍♂️

Message 5 of 17 (7,486 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@kinstable1 are you kidding me? Did that and it works. EA couldn't come up with this? What a shame. Thank you!
Message 6 of 17 (7,475 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried that and I'm still not working

Message 7 of 17 (7,433 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@kinstable1  Can you be more specific there is no advanced setting in my systems tab

Message 8 of 17 (7,367 Views)

★★ Novice

It appears that my Astro a50 headset is triggering the issue, it happens if my controller shuts off. 

Game will start if my headset isn't plugged in, and will have to unplug it and turn controller back on if it shuts off.

Message 9 of 17 (7,341 Views)

★★ Novice

Need to keep controller plugged in 

Message 10 of 17 (7,244 Views)