NFS heat ps4 controller

by willss12

Original Post

Highlighted

NFS heat ps4 controller

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So i bought the game on PC but i want to play with my PS4 controller, when it works it works fine.
But sometimes my controller disconnects (only happens in NFS Heat) even if i have a cable in. When it disconnects my whole game crashes, and i cant connect my controller again, i have to restart the game every time, and after an hour were it has crashed mulitple times it gets REALLY frustrating.

are there a solution to this?

Message 1 of 5 (8,367 Views)

Re: NFS heat ps4 controller

★ Novice

How did you even get it to work? I'm struggling with DS4 windows emulator and the xbox layout is really annoying. Did you manage to get ps4 button layout?

Message 2 of 5 (8,315 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My ps4 controller works just fine, i just plugged it in and then it worked automaticly but i still gives me the Xbox layout so i can't really open my map unless i press m on my keyboard kinda sad :/

Message 3 of 5 (7,827 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DSvenningsenDK Same here. I really want to fix this problem. Super frustrating
Message 4 of 5 (6,588 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought the game via steam and IF/WHEN it works, it works well. The only thing is that to get the game to recognize the controller, I have to open it in Big Picture mode. This doesn’t open the game at all, rather origin first and then the game. If there’s some kind of interruption that causes the controllers attention to be redirected to Steam Big Picture instead of origin, then once the game opens it will detect the keyboard only. It almost always disconnects from the game and goes back to the big picture. Sometimes it works first try. 

Message 5 of 5 (2,230 Views)