NFS devs dont care

by MROOD786

Original Post

Re: NFS devs dont care

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for responding!

Is there a general, flexible ETA? 

And I do know for myself the game-breaking bug occurs somewhere within save data sync, and wrap/performance customization.

Message 11 of 17 (532 Views)

Re: NFS devs dont care

★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry When is this update expected to be released for PS4?
Message 12 of 17 (506 Views)

NFS Heat Devs abandon game

★★★ Novice

EA has seemingly added to its long list of failures in 2019 by abandoning NFS Heat just as they did with NBA live. There have been no responses from community managers or their social media admins on any platform, presumably because of the vast number of issues and complaints about the game. 
I don’t understand how they can continually release unfinished games with no effort to patch or improve. 

Message 13 of 17 (528 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Devs abandon game

★★★ Apprentice

Try contacting the @EAHelp account on twitter, these accounts you contacted won't ever see your DM's

Message 14 of 17 (512 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Twitter DMs don’t work either!!! They can’t individually do anything for you, you think developers are going to respond to DMs?? They are too busy with their tail between then legs trying to figure how to solve this cluster * 

Message 15 of 17 (429 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ahhh I see how a real company works I E Rockstar Games, GTA5 has been out how long now??? Never seen a major issue with GTA it’s always fixed in a reasonable amount of time and here is the kicker...They own up to their problems and fix them!!! EA does not 

Message 16 of 17 (427 Views)

Community Manager
Message 17 of 17 (415 Views)