Re: NFS devs dont care

by 450019344

Original Post

NFS devs dont care

★★★ Apprentice

Unable to play the game even after 4 weeks because no patched to fox the PC crashing issues

Message 4 of 17 (862 Views)

Any devs ever post here or what?

★★ Guide

I've been here for heat for the last week and a half and have literally only seen one posting by a dev, and that was only to start a thread that was a month or more old.... do they ever post? 

I've seen * poor dev interaction in other games, titanfall, and gears of war, but this is crazy. They should have a community interaction person on the dev team, where their entire job is to be the community's front man to pass along any worthy issues or complaints, of which there are clearly MANY.

Message 1 of 17 (846 Views)

Re: Any devs ever post here or what?

★★★★ Apprentice

that person does not exist, they ruined a really good game

Message 2 of 17 (842 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

With the numerous issues with this game I believe they don't want to be bombarded with questions. How many of the problems will be taken into consideration? Don't hold your breath. It has been like this many years and from other corporations too. Maybe some secret agreement where they must stay a far distance from the community. Looking at their choice of music do you think they care about others?

Message 3 of 17 (828 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

no fix for error 40080000 on xbox either. been waiting a month. called EA several times over past 4 weeks and nothing is being fixed. 

Message 5 of 17 (843 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same. I should've known though. I made the mistake of purchasing another EA game. I've had over 30 crashes today on PS4 and anything anyone else posted about the manner of problems I'm having, the little EA buddies here just ghost or give some BS ambiguous answer with no resolution. 

Message 6 of 17 (825 Views)

★★ Apprentice

dude ive waited a month for this bug to be fixed so I can play online. devs have not said a thing.

Message 7 of 17 (797 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not to mention the fact that the game is Unplayable on PC due to Denuvo DRM Service taking up 100% Of your CPU. Even on high end 8 core CPU's. GG lmao

Message 8 of 17 (781 Views)

Community Manager

@Panie420 @MROOD786 @450019344 @BillBraskyy @Mazyata 

There is a game update upcoming that we are hoping will address some of the issues players are seeing currently.

Stay tuned for specific info once that becomes available. Thanks.

barry.png
Message 9 of 17 (735 Views)

★★ Novice
@Mazyata The music is horrible
Message 10 of 17 (729 Views)