NFS Unbound won't load

by 5e5cc931a8bfcffd

Original Post

Re: NFS Unbound won't load

★★★ Novice

Does anyone at EA actually know what they're doing? 

This wont load * has nothing to do with new users or admin rights or whatever. Its a buggy game that was only released before Christmas to boost sales.

I refunded my game thankfully, after an evening of trying to fix this game, using everything that is findable on the net. NOTHING worked.

Maybe a little light into what could be a problem - every time that the game didn't load far enough or crashed, I always seemed to have problems loading my friends list. "we couldn't connect to your friends" - or something similar popped up in my friends list, although I had been online and could see my friends before.

my advice, if you don't want to kill NFS for good - get the game working ASAP

I personally think this will be your last chance - there are working games out there that a currently miles ahead of what NFS is or used to be.

Message 11 of 16 (643 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just tried to launch NFS Unbound with a different windows account, still no luck.  The screen says "launching game" and loading bar scrolls like it's launching.  However, I've waited for more than 15 minutes and no launch.  This is the same thing that's happened since day one.  Is there a solution?  Should I just return for a refund?

Message 12 of 16 (619 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is such a joke!  It's been more than three weeks and I still haven't got this game to load!  Not one person at EA can figure this out?  EA, you should be embarrassed!

Message 13 of 16 (544 Views)

★★ Novice

Have the same issue. Made a ticket and tried getting to them on twitter, been ignored on both for weeks. They gave me the same run-around.

Message 14 of 16 (492 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic I’m also having the same problem. The game won’t open. Just crashes. I’ve tried everything . From uninstalling 7 times and installing. Compatibility windowed mode. Clearing cashe. At this point the game is a bust and I want a refund. How can I get my money back from ea since they can not fix this? Seems like a lot of people have this problem and it’s been a month. If they cared they would fix this instead of taking more peoples money and doing nothing
Message 15 of 16 (446 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Same here, bought the palace Edition and they even won't refund it. Working on a solution since weeks, much time wasted. This error occurs on two different system it's clearly fault of the game.

Message 16 of 16 (418 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help