NFS Unbound doesn't open

by lilDunkey99

Original Post

Re: NFS Unbound doesn't open

Community Manager
@lilDunkey99
I'm just letting you know that your personal system does not meet the minimum requirements to run this game, sorry.
Mako.png
Message 21 of 51 (1,400 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

fine , then , you would be able to help this person right here https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Game-crash-after-character-customization/m-p/12091706/hig... , right?the pc as the system requirements but it haves the same issue as the rest of us , want to see the help now , since the error that we are having is being ignored but the 2 persons with a 4090 that have an error of the screen blinking have now a post on this forum with just that error there , i even downloaded that persons dxdiag and will put it here , just admit that this is have a fix and aknowledge this like you did with the other error (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Need-for-Speed-Unbound-Known-Issues/m-p/12093748#M136) seen here.

Message 22 of 51 (1,335 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Found a fix , susprise surprise , the game dont run , bue you have a fix for it , what worked for me was , going into the installation game folder , then shadercache , so it would be programs>EA GAMES>shadercache and the delect the dx12 file there , i tried to run the game after this and it didnt work still , but , if you go to documents>needforspeedunbound>cache and delete the PcDx12 file there , for someone reason after that , the game will run , found on this reddit 

Message 23 of 51 (1,296 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@lilDunkey99 when the game runs does it load into the actual game or does it just crash on the loading screen for story mode like always?
Message 24 of 51 (1,285 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

You have to delete 0.generic.PcDx12 in 
C:\Program Files\EA Games\Need for Speed Unbound\shadercache

And the game work and i don't have the minimum requirement processor 

Message 25 of 51 (1,261 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@krisspsd It works fine , you can actually play the story mode now
Message 26 of 51 (1,245 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine does the same thing bruhh

Message 27 of 51 (1,125 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@deadgentle yo thx bro this * worked
Message 28 of 51 (1,115 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ReddToro Your welcome have a nice day
Message 29 of 51 (1,113 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I found the solution here is my reddit post where i explained how to fix it + video.

https://www.reddit.com/r/needforspeed/comments/z8t7ba/need_for_speed_unbound_crashing_at_the_startno...

Message 30 of 51 (1,047 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help