Message 11 of 23 (1,649 Views)

Re: Lost my NFS Unbound progress

★★ Guide
@OwnRmr : OUCH!
Message 12 of 23 (1,644 Views)

NFS Unbound Singleplayer and Online Progression Lost

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

Unsure if anyone has experienced this issue since there are some posts about this on reddit and here. My NFS progression randomly reset itself - I had 125 hours - Level 99 and only 6 achievements to collect in Online. Singleplayer progression seems to have also been wiped out because it's now asking me to start all over again even though I've completed the game previously.

This occured after being stuck in a loading screen for a minute or two which then led to the game crashing and returning me back to EA Desktop App. Once the game was restarted it was asking me to set up basic settings that it usually asks after starting the game for the first time and after that it was asking me to create new profiles for Singleplayer and Online.

Would anyone happen to have any advise on this?

Message 13 of 23 (1,256 Views)

Re: NFS Unbound Singleplayer and Online Progression Lost

★★★ Newbie

Yes. Yesterday i also had the same problem. Played 225 hours had 99lvl in online and completed singleplayer and everything was gone after i shut down NFS cause it was stuck on loading screen when i accepted an invite to a party. So now i also have nothing.

Message 14 of 23 (1,220 Views)

Re: NFS Unbound Singleplayer and Online Progression Lost

★★★ Newbie

I contacted EA support and im hoping they will be able to restore everything.

Message 15 of 23 (1,219 Views)

Re: All saved game progress lost

★★ Novice

My offline progress is still there, but I lost all of my online progress. I had to create a new character and choose my starter car - I'm back to zero.

Message 16 of 23 (1,437 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just lost all my progress too, was rank 99 and had over 80 hours in online content

Message 17 of 23 (1,392 Views)

★★★ Newbie

seeing this thread makes me sad.  it just happened to me.... 100 hours in mutiplayer gone...
what is the point in connecting to the ea cloud, if online progress is not saved there??

this game is sooo grind heavy - and the thought of spending another 100 hours just to get to where i was, with a chance this could happen again...

really makes me NOT want to pick up the game again...

please EA...

Message 18 of 23 (1,367 Views)

Lost Progress for NFS Unbound Online (PS5)

★ Novice

I lost power for a few minutes due to a transformer nearby that blew. When I got back on, I went down some levels (I was 42 and went back down to 28) and I lost 2 cars that I purchased. When I played with my friends, they said my level was 42 on their screen. What's the deal? 

Message 19 of 23 (1,415 Views)

★ Novice

I just lost my 64 hours progress without any reason can’t even recover it anymore total waste of time and money.

Lesson learned i wont be buying any EA game from now, because EA Play launcher is broken.

Message 20 of 23 (1,204 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help