Original Post

Re: NFS Payback won't launch.

★★★ Novice

Please help me i can't start the game.

Message 11 of 36 (9,773 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue, game pops up in processess for 2 secs and then it dissapears.. I played the game yesterday and it worked fine. I reinstalled origin.

//EDIT I disabled hamachi in msconfig and it helped.

Message 12 of 36 (9,764 Views)

★★★ Novice

same problem with me 1st time open can play after 2nd time open cant already >< 

Message 13 of 36 (9,720 Views)

★ Novice

want say thanks it worked exact you saying step 1,2,3 work charm thanks @MrDenni2012 i checked version turned out that i have 9.0 version newer v10 it works pop game start ! 

Message 14 of 36 (9,571 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here.  Tries to launch then disappears.  Have the latest version of Origin 10.5.8.  Heard there might be an issue with DirectX 12 so I installed game and Origin on separate PC with DX11.  Same issue.  

Message 15 of 36 (9,423 Views)

★★ Novice

What is origin latest verion

Message 16 of 36 (9,359 Views)

★★ Novice

What is origin latest verion

Message 17 of 36 (9,357 Views)

★ Novice
I too am having this problem. I need help! My orgin is updated too! Any ideas??
Message 18 of 36 (8,780 Views)

★★ Novice

Has anyone figure out how to make it work? It does not start for me.

Message 19 of 36 (8,749 Views)

★ Novice

I used to have this problem i hope not for anymore. I tired all the stuff that was mention before. But before i can play i do 2 thing (not contaning hope :D). I completly delet all nfs with origin. Then reinstall both on default options then i run Malwarebytes, its got me in trouble with lot of problem on my computer in fornt of i not far back in the days reinstalled the whole computer couse for nfs. So the Malwarebytes do its job and in the malwearscan carantaning process i had to reboot the system and now my Nfs works magically.

Sum Of All My Suggestion:

Run a GOOD malware program, buy it or install a crack (if you will not buy it you need to avoid with carantened files couse it will ithink 100% get its patcher program as a virus so you need to carantane all off the files just not the patchers.

Meybe reinstall whole system it can fix the problam in one shot induvidually.

Message 20 of 36 (8,737 Views)