NFS Payback stops downloading at 91%

by cqyuuki

Original Post

NFS Payback stops downloading at 91%

★ Novice

Hi Team,

NFS Payback stops downloading at 91%. Please help me.

Message 1 of 7 (1,835 Views)

Re: NFS Payback stops downloading at 91%

Community Manager

@cqyuuki

Are you connecting via Wi-Fi or directly cabled to your router?

Which platform/console are you on?

Power cycle your PC/console and your internet router and then retry.

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,813 Views)

★★★ Pro

Maybe also good to know, at 92% the download has a short break while game files are being installed. Technically you can start the game then already but not access all areas until it reached 100% download progress. Possible it's this little break or does it come up with some kind of error message?

Message 3 of 7 (1,809 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Someone was trying to steal my account hahaha what a shallow pipe :D i have my account back and nf the game on my PC no problems here anymore :D

Message 4 of 7 (1,800 Views)

★ Novice
How long is the break and what are you supposed to do if it doesn’t take a break and it keeps repeating the process
Message 5 of 7 (1,662 Views)

Community Manager

@KingDonger23

Find the Origin Downloadcache folder on the same drive you have your EA games stored on then delete the Payback folder from there and you should be able to restart the download.

Hopefully your download will complete without an issue. Connect to your router directly with a cable if you can, this can increase the reliability of your connection.

Let us know how you get on, thanks.

barry.png
Message 6 of 7 (1,648 Views)

★ Novice
Yeah I decided to just scrap the whole download and redo it. I’ll update you if it doesn’t finish or if I’m having the same issue. Cheers.
Message 7 of 7 (1,641 Views)