Re: NFS Payback language problem.

by EstoniaNumberOne

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS Payback language problem.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello! I bought the key while I was in russia from an russian site. When I got home I activated it and it said that the game can be installed in Russian only. I know about region locked games, but they said I will probably be able to install it in english. I don't speak Russian, so the game is unplayable for me. The language I would prefer would be english.

Message 1 of 10 (3,204 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Apprentice

It does not work this way as you did not buy the game from Origin. You can only ask for a refund from the place where you bought it.
For example, if you buy a game from Gamestop, you cannot get a refund from Steam. Only Gamestop can get you a refund.

So if the seller says that EA will give you a refund, they are lying to your face.

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (4,019 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@EstoniaNumberOne

Try to get a refund for that purchase and then re-buy the game from your region.

barry.png
Message 2 of 10 (3,104 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Can't get refund from origin, because 24 hours have been passed. What should I do?

Message 3 of 10 (3,098 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EstoniaNumberOneIs there no option to change to English when you check the language options for NFS Payback application (in Origin)?

Here are my options:

languages.png

Message 4 of 10 (3,091 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's probably an CIS copy of the game, because there is only Russian.

Message 5 of 10 (3,088 Views)

Community Manager

@EstoniaNumberOne

Did you purchase from Origin, or as in your first post, a "Russian site"?

barry.png
Message 6 of 10 (3,049 Views)

★★★★ Novice

From an Russian site.

Message 7 of 10 (3,038 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

They said that I can't get a refund from them but I can ask for refund from EA.

Message 8 of 10 (3,033 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It does not work this way as you did not buy the game from Origin. You can only ask for a refund from the place where you bought it.
For example, if you buy a game from Gamestop, you cannot get a refund from Steam. Only Gamestop can get you a refund.

So if the seller says that EA will give you a refund, they are lying to your face.

Message 9 of 10 (4,020 Views)

★ Novice
I buy from origin and no one help me is on automatic on polish language and i dont talk polish only english so i need a help to find one way about language still i wait call back or trxt from support
Message 10 of 10 (3,005 Views)