NFS Payback freezing during gameplay

by ourmarkh65

Original Post

Xbox One Lag/Freezing

★★ Novice
Xbox One Lag/Freezing

Hi there, I've had the game since launch day and I paid the ultimate edition via EA Access and Ive had nothing but issues since. Lags all the time and freezes. Its got to the stage now where I cant do the runner mission because when it freezes the counter continues to go down. Is there anything I can do to fix this or is it a case of waiting for updates and bug fixes. EA better be dishishing out crates and freebies for all these issues.
Message 1 of 6 (1,029 Views)

Need For Speed freezeing

★★★ Novice

the xbox one s am i getting awful lag game stops suddenly but timer still counts down or the traffic AI cars freeze then all of a sudden jump and iv had the all the tested done by ea and it could be a bug 

Message 2 of 6 (1,084 Views)

Lag, freezing NFS payback

★★ Novice

When i'm playing NFS on xbox one the cars freezes but the timer still counts but the map and settings work just fine.

what is happening?

Message 3 of 6 (1,107 Views)

NFS Payback freezing during gameplay

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Been playing the game for a week or so on xbox one X and during gameplay the game will lag/freeze but the clocks/counters etc continue. I have made sure my internet connection is OK but this only happens on this game and not other games i have.

The game was downloaded so no issue with disc.

Message 4 of 6 (1,086 Views)

Need for speed payback freezing

★★★ Newbie
I've uninstalled. Reset xbox, deleted my saved files completely, I've done it all. And yet I'm stuck with a game a can't play and just wasted money on. And not a single response. And on top of it ever case I make gets closed a day later like nothing happened
Message 5 of 6 (1,029 Views)

Re: Need for speed payback freezing

★★★ Novice

I totally  feel you,Im experiencing  the same *.I have contacted both EA and Xbox and all the suggestions they gave didn't work.sucks!!!

Message 6 of 6 (807 Views)