NFS Payback PS4 broken graphics

by MuzammilVersiani

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS Payback PS4 broken graphics

★★ Novice
I have PS4 Slim and I just bought NFS Payback from PlayStation store but I think my money is wasted. The graphics is broken, I see brown boxes instead of buildings. Also I am stuck because the game is not moving forward because at specific point the screen goes black and then nothing happens. Please see this video I am experiencing the same issue.
https://youtu.be/Yt9EBy3SaXQ
Message 1 of 5 (1,193 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NFS Payback PS4 broken graphics

★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Barry,

The game was installing in the background and I didn't know that. Yesterday I got notification that NFS installation complete, I started the game and everything is working perfectly! So the issue was because of incomplete installation Embarrassed

Thank you for the response

I love NFS Payback <3

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,540 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@MuzammilVersiani

Do you see similar issues in other games?

Can you please delete and reinstall the game and let us know here if that helps.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,178 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Barry,

The game was installing in the background and I didn't know that. Yesterday I got notification that NFS installation complete, I started the game and everything is working perfectly! So the issue was because of incomplete installation Embarrassed

Thank you for the response

I love NFS Payback <3

Message 3 of 5 (1,541 Views)

Community Manager

@MuzammilVersiani

Thanks for posting your positive outcome!

barry.png
Message 4 of 5 (1,158 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Please add a point of granularity and the degree of blurring (PS4/Xbox One). As it is in other games. And why the granularity can be turned off only in the photo mode? The example of Need For Speed ​​2015 shows that without all the effects the picture looks much more nicer and millions of people will agree with me. Just let players, turn off all your effects in the game, and in the following parts Need For Speed
https://youtu.be/mHHH78nqNX4
Message 5 of 5 (1,128 Views)