NFS Payback.... Goodbye EA

by CurtoMasComprido

Original Post

NFS Payback.... Goodbye EA

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So, Need For Speed is one of my favourite series, i bought Need For Speed Underground 2 for PS2 and play it a lot of time, i played NFS alot and when the reboot, NFS 2015, came out i was crazy, i like the game, played it a little bit later, 1 year later when it came out but i was enjoying the game, then Payback came out and i bought the Deluxe Edition, i thought "If this Edition is 20 euros more, this maybe bring all future dlc´s included" but no, for my surprise they released one free dlc for the Deluxe Edition and let the game die. Then, only in May they launch the first car pack with only 2 CARS, costing 5 euros to everyone including the Deluxe Edition, fantastic......................... Well EA destroyed NFS with their microtransactions and their money adiction *, im realy pissed off, and from now on i will not  buy any game from EA. If you dont start learning fast EA you will lose customers. My next buy is Forza Horizon 4 and i will stay buying that franchise for a long time. [Comment Removed - Admin.] I miss old NFS. Well.......

Message 1 of 2 (347 Views)

Re: NFS Payback.... Goodbye EA

Community Manager

@CurtoMasComprido

While negative feedback is allowed, comments such as the ones I have removed from your post are not.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (342 Views)