Re: NFS Payback Derelict Mustang super build (runner) glitch

by dwight44b

Original Post

★★ Novice

What!? They are actually getting a superbuild for the derelict mustang runner?

@HoganAsh wrote:

Same Problem. I've spoken to the team via the chat thing they have on here and I've pointed this forum out to them. I've been told that this will now be handed to the developers who will take action on this issue as soon as possible as It couldn't be fixed on the spot via the chat. However, I have not been given a timescale. So this could take a while. For Anyone that's not sure, It is definitely a glitch. The game is 100% meant to give us a superbuild for the ford mustang runner. They are on the case (apparently) and will get it fixed asap.

Message 21 of 26 (2,537 Views)

★ Novice

I have the Mustang derelict as a racer and I dont see anything extra on it as a super build. Not sure if I am missing something but no special engine or side pipes etc...

Message 22 of 26 (2,488 Views)

★★★ Newbie
At first I was worried too, but with progress I realised after building EVERY derelict (any spec) you can buy them from 30,000-45,000 Dollars you can buy any derelict in any spec afterward.
Message 23 of 26 (2,273 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Oakblades

It turns it into a midship. You can't see it if you have window tints enabled but it moves the engine behind the driver and also adds a bug catcher, looks really cool on the C10.

Message 24 of 26 (2,254 Views)

★★ Novice

so has the runner super build glitch been fixed yet? I want to make a 65 mustang runner super build is it possible yet?   Also it seems to be the only way to get higher than level 12 speed cards.

Message 25 of 26 (2,239 Views)

★★ Novice

All you have to do is buy the car at the various dealerships you may have to own all the derelict cars to do it tho if I remember right I beat the main game several months ago so I don't remember what the exact requirements were to buy any derelict for any class but eventually you can

Message 26 of 26 (2,006 Views)