NFS Payback Derelict Mustang super build (runner) glitch

by --WofflesSyrup--

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS Payback Derelict Mustang super build (runner) glitch

★ Apprentice

Hi so i just wanted to say that the ford mustang derelict (Runner) build say that the super build is unavailable even tho i have it over lv300. i just wanted to say this to the devs and community so that they can fix it and so that you dont have to get the mustang runner derelict before they have fixed the glitch. hope this helps 

Message 1 of 26 (69,896 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NFS Payback Derelict Mustang super build (runner) glitch

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey there!

I had the same issue at first, but then I realized that sadly the runner is the only build that you cannot put the super kit on! (Since it's supposed to look stock/doesn't draw a lot of attention).

Every other build though, you can have the super build!

View in thread

Message 3 of 26 (110,587 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Same with the pickup (runner).

Message 2 of 26 (69,643 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey there!

I had the same issue at first, but then I realized that sadly the runner is the only build that you cannot put the super kit on! (Since it's supposed to look stock/doesn't draw a lot of attention).

Every other build though, you can have the super build!

Message 3 of 26 (110,588 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes I also recognized that yesterday.

But I hoped there was some kind of Superbuild that looks a bit like the House Enforcer Challenger SRT 8.

Since the runner class is my favourite and there are just so few cars for that class, I feel betrayed by EA. Same goes for Offroad.

Message 4 of 26 (69,611 Views)

★ Apprentice

did not think of that walt. i think its a big bummer tho i thought every derelict class would have its own super build. hopefully they will add it soon. thanks for the explanation 

Message 5 of 26 (69,584 Views)

★ Apprentice

@staubkappe wrote:

Since the runner class is my favourite and there are just so few cars for that class,  Same goes for Offroad.

same, runner and offroad is favorite too si its a super bummer that they dont have a super build for the runners :/Thumbs downOops

Message 6 of 26 (69,579 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I honestly think an Eleanor style super build for the derelict mustang runner would be a good look without being too outlandish for the role.

Message 7 of 26 (69,020 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I HAVE THE EXACT SAME ISSUE only difference is that it's for ALL OF MY DERELICT RUNNERS, the mustang, the Datsun, both Chevy's, and the bug, also, when I use the drag super builds it doesn't allow me to do wheelies, so WTF DEVS
Message 8 of 26 (67,109 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@BigJayFordYa i had this issue with my mustang super drag build. What i did was change the wheelies in the garage. There were two wheelie options, one already selected with the super build and another one which is slightly lower with less ground clearance. I applied that and my wheelies were working. Try that once! It should be the same for other super drag builds.

Message 9 of 26 (66,583 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello I got the Ford Mustang and put it in drag but then I changed my mind and wanted it drift so I sold the drag version now I can't get my mustang nack! Frown HELP
Message 10 of 26 (65,854 Views)