NFS: No Limits - Lost Data

by 11220128

Original Post

Re: NEED FOR SPEED no limits

★★ Novice

Same too. Fire monkeys doesn't reply after a  no-help answer to my submitted request few days ago. SHT.

Message 11 of 74 (5,531 Views)

Re: For data of NEED FOR SPEED no limits

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi @phymaciest @11220128@joanale,

Can you confirm to me if you still have this issue? If anyone else has this issue, please shout out as well.

Thanks!

--Tom

Message 12 of 74 (5,509 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi, still have the problem i appear in lvl 1 id: 5213198
Message 13 of 74 (5,497 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem with my account.. ID: 7493145
Message 14 of 74 (5,488 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi All,

Please note that support for NFS: No Limits is done by Firemonkeys. Contact them, here.

More information about current issues can be found in the links below:

In the article Firemonkeys request you to contact them, if: your unsaved data was lost due to a game crash or update, or if a previously saved game is not appearing after reconnecting.

Please note that if you've manually uninstalled then reinstalled your game and returned the tutorial stage, and had not previously had your game connected to Google Plus or Game Center. I'm afraid that your save data has been lost and cannot be restored.

I hope this clears it up for everyone. Sorry for the inconvenience!

--Tom

Message 15 of 74 (18,300 Views)

★★ Novice

you can not understand does not meet the support of our application! Stalknulsya the same problem! flew all progress, all of the above instructions just dust in the eyes! my ID 1951435

Message 16 of 74 (5,466 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes problem still here, still lvl 1. I have report this problem to Firemonkeys, and just 1 reply. Though I follow their “solution” to try to get the save data but failed. And no reply to my answer again. LOL

Message 17 of 74 (5,414 Views)

Re: [NFS No Limits] Stuck on the loading screen

★★★ Newbie

same problem on my iPhone 6. reinstall willI lose my data,i don't want to lose my cars, Tournament already starting...i cant enter , Pls Fix it!!!

Message 18 of 74 (5,440 Views)

Re: [NFS No Limits] Stuck on the loading screen

★★★ Newbie

Exactly the same problem. Cannot even log in to find my gamer Id to go to tech support. Please respond ASAP as there is a tournament

Message 19 of 74 (5,425 Views)

Re: Nfs no limits update problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

When i update nfs no limits on the phone my saved game has been deleted . how much a hours wasted .... please learn old save document .

Message 20 of 74 (5,409 Views)