Re: NFS NO LIMIT ANDROID CONNECTION ERROR

by FarmYard5987

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Unfortunately it seems so. And I love NFS series, have all of them on pc and here this happens. Well at least I got the Crew Wild Run. Standard smile Also just to clear things for anyone from EA or Firedonkeys reading this, I am an IT technician by school, I work in a corp as IT  Workplace Support /Project Delivery/Application testing and approving so I know at least a little bit about how it all works. I may not be all knowing but at this point I can assure that at my workplace if I did not respond to a ticket in two days I would be in some trouble and after a week well it would get escalated to some higher authorities. Also with at least some IT knowledge I can at least assume that the root problem is on the side of servers or data being corrupted on the side of developer as the clean new installation have not worked. (the strangest thing is that the ken block event is actually advertised normally when the game wipes the progress and starts as level 1 driver. Also the files for the event are cached on the device but are corrupted showing blank screen as shown in previous posts. So well seems that I will keep to my Real racing 3 on the phone and NFS only on PC.

Message 11 of 16 (2,018 Views)

★★ Novice
Really EA alone was good since these firemonkeys entered in there games they scrambled everything... Never reply to complaints never solve
Message 12 of 16 (1,999 Views)

@M3gtrfreak I beg to differ with that statement of yours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 13 of 16 (1,930 Views)

★★ Novice
@Therealjrealjony im tryin to say that when ea used to handle games alone like pc games console games they were awesome even some mobile games too but since when the firemonkeys became their partners they are least bither of anything whenever you enter a complaint ticket they wont solve or try to contact you to know the fault or problem and state that ticket as solved whereas EA games used to solve your problems and if cant they contact you to know about..
Message 14 of 16 (1,925 Views)

@M3gtrfreak "EA used to handle games..."

Yea, EA did make great games back then. Now, games from EA have a ton of problems. Games from EA are mostly rushed, meaning the development time to make those games isn't enough to make a good quality game.

Not only Firemonkeys doesn't care about its players, but EA doesn't care about its players as well. EA did make great games back then, but now EA's only after money from its players. Both EA and Firemonkeys won't respond to peoples' tickets. If they do respond, then they will subtly tell people to go away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 15 of 16 (1,919 Views)

★★ Novice
Anything happen to the device itself? It sounds weird but can be valid, because my brother managed to corrupt my laptop speakers and I had to update the 4 year old driver. Which isn't physical.
Message 16 of 16 (966 Views)