NFS Heat progress not saving.

by fashionc0re

Original Post

Re: NFS Heat progress not saving.

★★ Apprentice

@GhostRider12897Your suggestions are to play in offline mode in Origin? Won't' it still bork stuff whenever you start up Origin, since it launches and instantly connects by default before you manually go offline?

Message 21 of 53 (2,763 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@GrizzlyOne95 wrote:

@GhostRider12897Your suggestions are to play in offline mode in Origin? Won't' it still bork stuff whenever you start up Origin, since it launches and instantly connects by default before you manually go offline?

I have a PS4, I'm not sure how it would work with Origin on PC. My bad.

Message 22 of 53 (2,753 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@GhostRider12897 Bruh same I’m on PS4 as well and same crap happened to me. EA better give all my stuff back and more
Message 23 of 53 (2,723 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@DNa_KnuCkleS wrote:

Hi, I'm on Xbox and I spent a good day of grind, bought and modified an e92 M3 and got the old M3 up to a performance level of 230. So I got pretty far ahead.

Logged on today, got a "your inventory doesn't match what is saved" and it's reverted me to a stock old M3, no e92, same money I was left with (3k after buying all the mods and car) and the same level.

Somehow I still have my progress, as in I'm level 11 and have the races unlocked, I however have no M3 or any upgrades, and now no money to do anything with, I'm in a point of the game where I need a minimum of 200 performance level but I've been demoted through lack of upgrades back down to 130. Quite upset at the moment and I have no idea what to do

The day before yesterday...

I logged in w/ 1.6M & 30 vehicles.

Grouped up w/ friends/crew & took my collectibles from 96% to 100%, grinded money, and bought 6 vehicles (all expensive, ie. Huayra, Performante Spyder, 488 Pista, etc.).

Quit to lobby a few times to invite others as they came online, and all was well. Data was saved, and I was good to go. Put my PS4 into Rest Mode, and called it an early night.

Got back on the next day, get the "Your local inventory doesn't match the one stored online" message, choose "yes" to sync, only to find my collection back at 96%, money back at 1.6M, and vehicles back down to 30 (six vehicles removed).

Pissed.

Friends join me, and we grind ALL DAY. I get my collection back up to 100%, grind money like mad, and bring my garage up to 59 vehicles (+29 vehicles purchased). 

Quit to lobby multiple times to avoid server shut down, as well as invite crew/friends, initiating multiple saves throughout the day.

While in the garage, go to the showroom to look at a friends vehicle and get a hard freeze. PS menu, non responsive, game non-responsive. Still in chat for awhile, waiting for blue screen that never comes, aaaand system crash...

yay.

Restore, repair, yatta yatta.

Join party chat, launch game...

"Your local inventory doesn't match the one stored online. Do you want to upload your local one?  Until you do you can't play in multiplayer."

*I only play in multiplayer*

"Yes"

1.6M...

96% collection completion...

30 vehicles...

*rage*

Please... fix this...

It doesn't make sense to sync the data w/ less progression over the data with more progression.

Or, Idk, maybe allow us to choose which one to sync?

Finding it hard to want to do this all over again, without knowing if it will happen a 3rd time.

Over 10 hours of my time, wasted.

Message 24 of 53 (2,704 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@DNa_KnuCkleS wrote:

Hi, I'm on Xbox and I spent a good day of grind, bought and modified an e92 M3 and got the old M3 up to a performance level of 230. So I got pretty far ahead.

Logged on today, got a "your inventory doesn't match what is saved" and it's reverted me to a stock old M3, no e92, same money I was left with (3k after buying all the mods and car) and the same level.

Somehow I still have my progress, as in I'm level 11 and have the races unlocked, I however have no M3 or any upgrades, and now no money to do anything with, I'm in a point of the game where I need a minimum of 200 performance level but I've been demoted through lack of upgrades back down to 130. Quite upset at the moment and I have no idea what to do

Grouped up w/ friends/crew & took my collectibles from 96% to 100%, grinded money, and bought 6 vehicles (all expensive, ie. Huayra, Performante Spyder, 488 Pista, etc.).

Quit to lobby a few times to invite others as they came online, and all was well. Data was saved, and I was good to go. Put my PS4 into Rest Mode, and called it an early night.

Got back on the next day, get the "Your local inventory doesn't match the one stored online" message, choose "yes" to sync, only to find my collection back at 96%, money back at 1.6M, and vehicles back down to 30 (six vehicles removed).

Pissed.

Friends join me, and we grind ALL DAY. I get my collection back up to 100%, grind money like mad, and bring my garage up to 59 vehicles (+29 vehicles purchased). 

Quit to lobby multiple times to avoid server shut down, as well as invite crew/friends, initiating multiple saves throughout the day.

While in the garage, go to the showroom to look at a friends vehicle and get a hard freeze. PS menu, non responsive, game non-responsive. Still in chat for awhile, waiting for blue screen that never comes, aaaand system crash...

yay.

"Your local inventory doesn't match the one stored online. Do you want to upload your local one?  Until you do you can't play in multiplayer."

"Yes"

1.6M...

30 vehicles...

*rage*

Please... fix this...

It doesn't make sense to sync the data w/ less progression over the data with more progression.

Finding it hard to want to do this all over again, without knowing if it will happen a 3rd time.

Message 25 of 53 (2,621 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@SZRT_CIC_Ice wrote:

@DNa_KnuCkleS wrote:

Pissed.

yay.

"Yes"

1.6M...

30 vehicles...

*rage*

Please... fix this...

We feel your pain.

Message 26 of 53 (2,693 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@ghostrider127 did you ever get a fix for this. Man I e lost so many upgraded cars And millions of cash and still no reply from EA. I’ve tried to have them contact me through email and phone call. Nothing from them. This fkn blows 

Message 27 of 53 (2,533 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Port_City_Mike wrote:

@ghostrider127 did you ever get a fix for this. Man I e lost so many upgraded cars And millions of cash and still no reply from EA. I’ve tried to have them contact me through email and phone call. Nothing from them. This fkn blows 

@Port_City_Mike I stopped playing solo mode and only play online. I haven't had a problem since. I never got what I lost back though. Had to re-buy it all.

Message 28 of 53 (2,525 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Well after being on hold with EA for an hr and a half these fools said they were working on a fix but couldn’t do anything as of now 🙄

Message 29 of 53 (2,509 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It hasn't occured again since I last posted. The issue may arise during very long ply sessions. I started making a habbit of quitting to lobby, and going to solo mode to do & doing a speedtrap to ensure I initiate a save in both online & offline, each time.

Spoke w/ EA Help, and got this suggestion and good feedback. And was also informed that a roll-back is not possible. Attached screenshot.

Message 30 of 53 (2,500 Views)