Re: NFS Heat progress not saving.

by RoloRozay7490

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

we had a power failure so all my cash made was not saved how ever the races has been updated 

Message 31 of 53 (2,330 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi, i bought the game few days ago and i was very disappointed i cannot understand why EA cannot solved the issue all of my progress is gone that bring me back to 0 again over over over again ,it also really pissed me off i bought this game to be good not to be unexpected and unacceptable in such bug issue this game is broken by now for PC person, all of my money, cars levels are all gone that give me set to easy medium or hard it keep on let me back to 0, the game is like kinda broken with such unacceptable bugs in game and cloud sync, always been fine but, in this game i would pretty sure the cloud sync in this game have some issue with cloud sync, im very disappointed that i can't enjoy the game anymore within 6 days with such bugs courses so may players in pc got effected with such unacceptable bugs.

Message 32 of 53 (2,252 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What about for a PS4 ...i played all.night last night and now tonight i have no saved progress

Message 33 of 53 (2,166 Views)

★ Novice
@WolfRa1n you are an absolute legend and i love you.thank you for rescuing my 88 hour save file that i was so sure windows update had fragged out of existence
Message 34 of 53 (2,072 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@blayzebird332 Did you figure it out or did you have to start again
Message 35 of 53 (2,027 Views)

★★ Novice
@WolfRa1n at first, i couldn't disable that bc i had an anti virus installed, so i had to uninstall my that. when i worked all that out, it looked like it was already disabled, but I still lost all my progress
Message 36 of 53 (1,981 Views)

★★ Novice
@sadxpanda77 how did u get your save file back?
Message 37 of 53 (1,980 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@WolfRa1n didnt work for me, i tried disabling all this * (i already disabled every security thing on my pc) and nothing, its * august and this is still an issue
Message 38 of 53 (1,760 Views)

★★★ Newbie

followed your directions...my controlled folder access was already off to begin with. Still restart the game every time I turn it on. Got any other fixes? Because, EA won't help, and Origin directs me to EA, and Steam directs me to Origin. lawl in anger

Message 39 of 53 (1,672 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its already off for me

Message 40 of 53 (1,391 Views)