Re: NFS Heat progress not saving.

by GrizzlyOne95

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

Actually I just remembered, I had sold two of these cars and had also bought a Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabriolet Ex and fully upgraded it as much as I could too. It is gone too. So I really lost almost $1,000,000 worth of game progress, without actually losing the "progress." This is B.S.!

Message 11 of 53 (5,537 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

same thing happened to me my game crashed and I lost all my money (2million+) I had 35 cars and now I only have 13 my rep is still the same but everything else I mentioned is gone I also can’t create any new wraps due to it saying “retrieving custom wraps” please help me and tell me I can get all my stuff back I’ve been grinding this game since it came out and I’m quite annoyed at the fact I lost everything 

Message 12 of 53 (5,491 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue here with ps4.  I did play offline for a while and apparently, now when I’m back online all of the money I had earned while offline is gone. So freaking frustating to lose over 100K of money! The game asked me if I wanted to upload my local inventory and I clicked yes, but it didn’t do anything, the money was still gone. If this keeps happening all over again then I think I won’t be able to play this game anymore since there’s norhing I can do for the network issues I have...

Please EA, tell me how to save my progress between online/offline! 

Message 13 of 53 (5,473 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This is apparently still an issue. I just logged on again today and guess what... lost all my progress. This needs to be fixed or nobody will keep playing this.

Message 14 of 53 (5,466 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@GrizzlyOne95 wrote:

This is apparently still an issue. I just logged on again today and guess what... lost all my progress. This needs to be fixed or nobody will keep playing this.

See my last couple posts in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-Item-Sync-Error-Code-40080000-PS4/td-p/8399049 .

Message 15 of 53 (5,450 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How do we fix the issue of NFS heat not saving progress on PS4? 

Message 16 of 53 (5,448 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@GT18_JAY wrote:

How do we fix the issue of NFS heat not saving progress on PS4? 

You can't. The devs are working on fixing the server issue and when it is, our progress will be rolled back to what it was before the issue. See my above post or this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-Item-Sync-Error-Code-40080000-PS4/td-p/8399049 .

Message 17 of 53 (5,446 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Broken games should not be sold to the public (did they even test it before release? From what I've seen so far I'm guessing not) Especially with 0 announcements even acknowledging there's any issue, charging £70 and delivering an unplayable game is a very good way to make sure people never buy from them again, EA's way of doing business is going to give them a very grim future 

Message 18 of 53 (5,414 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@GT18_JAY wrote:

Broken games should not be sold to the public (did they even test it before release? From what I've seen so far I'm guessing not) Especially with 0 announcements even acknowledging there's any issue, charging £70 and delivering an unplayable game is a very good way to make sure people never buy from them again, EA's way of doing business is going to give them a very grim future 

They did acknowledge it though...

Message 19 of 53 (5,409 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has happened to me twice on ps4. Used to it. EA's been doing stuff like this to me for years.

Message 20 of 53 (5,321 Views)