Re: NFS Heat not starting. EA Acces Premier

by BT-Gamer72

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@BT-Gamer72 bro, do you find some solutions? i have exactly the same problem Frown
Message 21 of 28 (1,673 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Darrian666 Nope....I tried everything that could solve it but its not even starting....and on top of that origin thinks im playing the game when i start it and it closes so my 10 hours of playing went to 7 hours and i didnt play a single second....
Message 22 of 28 (1,664 Views)

★★★ Novice

Because of the patchnotes i thought the problem would just be on the trial version of the game and because of that i bought it.Unfortunately this didnt fix anything and the problem is still up.Then i called the ea support this afternoon (30 mins waiting time) and they said that there were many people complaining about the same issue since the release day and this needs a patch to be fixed.So the only thing that we can do is just wait for a patch......

Message 23 of 28 (1,630 Views)

★ Novice

Have the problem today. Have 24 lvl in the game. and it just wont open.  like nothing happens. when i open it from the nfs heat folder it shows up in task manager and after 3 sec closes.. 

Message 24 of 28 (1,568 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Has anyone solved this problem? I play the game and nothing happens, the game was purchased today, for the PC platform... Please someone help me ... I really want to play it 
Message 25 of 28 (1,525 Views)

★★★ Novice

Maybe its hardware related and not working with some components. I think it would be a good idea if we write our hardware to support the developers find the problems earlier.Mine are:

Amd Phenom II x6 1090t @3,7 Ghz

Asus Crosshair IV Formula

16GB DDR3 1333 mhz ecc

MSI GTX 1070 Ti Gaming

SanDisk 500Gb SSD

Windows 10 x64

Message 26 of 28 (1,511 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey, ya! 

Guys, I've had the same issue since the game was just released while i was trying to play Heat on my friend's Origin account. 

I looks like the game's trying to start, Origin gone minimized, but then suddenly the Origin client pops up again and the "play" button becomes active.

At that time i thought that the problem was in that i was using not mien account. But then I've purchased an Origin Access Basic to try the trial. And now again i met the same problem.

I've tried to install and play another games from my game library and met the "Activation" problem(bla-bla-bla...we are unable to connect to the EA server...smthng like this)

WFT, i thought! I even can't play my old games... 

For me the solution was not very "professional" but whatever it helped. It seems that the problem hides somewhere in the firewall settings but nobody knows where actually.

Solution: I've clearly reinstalled my OS. And it helped! 

Now the Heat is starting as it should. The other old games now doesn't have activation errors.

Message 27 of 28 (1,326 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Frazzefraz What's the fanatec wheel
Message 28 of 28 (827 Views)