Re: NFS Heat not starting. EA Acces Premier

by JCS32599

Original Post

★★★ Novice
@JCS32599 At least u got a error message unlike us....Can u tell me the error so i can look up whats causing it?
Message 11 of 28 (2,585 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Here is the error message.

DirectX function "m_swapChain->ResizeBuffers(swapChainDesc>BufferCount, m_info.windowWidth, m_info>windowHeight, m_outputMode.Format,swapChainDesc.Flags)" failed with E_INVALIDARG ("An invalid parameter was passed to the returning function."). GPU: "Radeon RX 580 Series", Driver 19.20(19.20-190816a-346830c)

Message 12 of 28 (2,561 Views)

★★★ Novice
@JCS32599 Uninstall the gpu driver and go to the version 19.11.1 thats listed when u search for your card on the amd driver webpage.And install the directx in the nfs heat location in the folder _installer called DXSETUP
Message 13 of 28 (2,550 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@BT-Gamer72SNFS Heat still will not run. now the same error is coming up but it says driver 19.11.1 at the end.

Message 14 of 28 (2,530 Views)

★ Novice

I had the exact same issue. Disable cloud save. It worked for me.

Message 15 of 28 (2,440 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Patrik17_SM Disabled it, restarted but still not working for me Frown....Some users say activating debug mode in nvidia control panel helps too
Message 16 of 28 (2,430 Views)

★ Novice

Hmph, that's sad. I hope they patch it soon.

Message 17 of 28 (2,398 Views)

★ Novice

hi if you are using a riser card or cable take it off and put the graphics card streight into the motherboard it seems to have fixed all my problems 

Message 18 of 28 (2,217 Views)

★★★ Novice
@gameingpanda :D its just a cable extension....Souldnt make problems i guess...Did you unplug anything else?
Message 19 of 28 (2,210 Views)

★★★ Novice
@BT-Gamer72 Guys a new update was released and in the patchnotes is written: "solved issues that prevented the player from enjoying the full trial experience" .For me nothing changed, still not working.Am i the only one now?
Message 20 of 28 (2,183 Views)