Re: NFS Heat not starting. EA Acces Premier

by BT-Gamer72

Original Post

NFS Heat not starting. EA Acces Premier

★★★ Novice

Hello,

I tryed everything to start.

Firstly I installed the game and clicked play when the release date come. a window pop-ed up for 2 second and nothing happned. It shows I play nfs heat in the friends list in the corner. but dissapears after 2 seconds.

I have EA Acces Premier and I am in Romania. 

Watching some old NFS Rivals forum threads, this thing has happend already

I tryed disabling my Firewall, Disabling Antivirus, VPN to America. Performed clean boot

Nothing works !

Message 1 of 28 (10,566 Views)

★★ Novice

Dude I saw another guy has the same issue and there’s no solution at all.I think it’s really a bumper for me to spent 60 dollars to purchase a game won’t open itself

Message 2 of 28 (10,500 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was just about to get origin acess premiere to play it but i thankfully i tested the trial version with origin acces basic...cuz it didnt work for me either...For me it closes the origin windows after launching the game and it shows the nfs task in task task ma but the cpu usage drops  slowly from 20% to 0% and it ends itself.

I tried so far: restart pc, reinstall the game, repair the game, diffrent windows account, gpu driver update, turn off antivirus, checked for the c++ programs, directx updated, compatiblity mode, admin mode....other nfs games like payback or nfs 2016 work just fine....

Message 3 of 28 (10,419 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the exact same problem :/ let me know if you find a fix

Message 4 of 28 (10,354 Views)

★★ Novice

I bought Access Premier myself and used the trial (but i got no where near the 10 hours, more like 4...) Part of the perk of buying this was to be able to enjoy the game early, which i did, but it was my understanding that having this would enable early access (in addition to the trial) to the game. Yet here I sit on the 7th (tried it on the 6th as well) and did not work. As of now do not waste $$$ on the subscription. 

Message 5 of 28 (10,344 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here. Has i5 8600k, 32GB, RTX2070. Have tried all the things now that EA and others advise. Many who have problems with the game if you read in this forum or others. EA or Ghost are not always customer friendly either. We have to keep our thumbs that it takes less than a week to fix so we can play and that they get rid of the most critical bugs.

Message 6 of 28 (10,301 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Frazzefraz I gave my acc to my friend and on his pc it worked just fine....now im trying to search if the problem is harwarecompatiblity related or just a software issue like a program not beeing friendly to nfs heat....but i cant find any nfs heat errors in the event viewer.If somebody finds a error which is realted to the game let me know pls.
Message 7 of 28 (10,204 Views)

★★ Novice

Start to work for me today. I have origin access Premier. Dont know if they have made a fix or something. 

Message 8 of 28 (10,201 Views)

★★ Novice

The problem is the fanatec wheel. When I have it on the game wont start. 

Message 9 of 28 (10,189 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I had the same problem but mine started out a bit different. The first time I downloaded the game it worked but something seemed off. At the start menu the Yellow Polestar 1 from all the trailers was red and had yellow lights around it. I thought this my have been the case because I purchased the deluxe edition of the game. Then I hit play solo and in the first race by screen was tinted blue and there was a weird fuzz on my screen kinda like "snow" on tvs that don't have a cable connection. I then restarted the game a few times changed my graphics settings and nothing. Then I uninstalled the game and updated my gpu (rx580), and after that NFS Heat would not boot up at all. It would go straight to a directx error box that said something like "m swap chain" and the beginning and something about my specific gpu (rx580) at the end. I played DMC5, automation, and even NFS Payback to make sure my graphics card was not busted. All of these games worked flawlessly. 

Message 10 of 28 (10,058 Views)