NFS Heat not launching from Origin

by GHK902

Original Post

NFS Heat not launching from Origin

★★★ Novice

I have Premier access on Origin. I already pre-loaded the game a few days ago as suggested. Then, I got a notification today that it can already be played. I tried to launch it and it doesn't work.

Message 1 of 19 (5,665 Views)

Re: NFS Heat not launching from Origin

Community Manager

@GHK902 

Does your machine meet the requirements below?

If you are seeing a black screen, try Alt+Tabbing out and then click the game on the taskbar.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

Processor (AMD): FX-6350 or Equivalent
Processor (Intel): Core i5-3570 or Equivalent
Memory: 8 GB
Graphics card (AMD): Radeon 7970/Radeon R9 280x or Equivalent
Graphics card (NVIDIA): GeForce GTX 760 or Equivalent
DirectX: 11 Compatible video card or equivalent
Online Connection Requirements: 320 KBPS or faster Internet connection
Hard-drive space: 50 GB

barry.png
Message 2 of 19 (5,639 Views)

★★★ Novice

Maybe this is the answer why. I fall short on the videocard. Mine is just a GTX650 right now.

After the cloudsave part I don't see anything happening anymore. I just thought that it would still let me in. With Forza Horizon 4, I was able to try even at least a demo game.

Thanks for answering.

Message 3 of 19 (5,632 Views)

★★ Novice

It’s not ur video card problem dude

Mine is RTX 2070 and it won’t start either

i think it’s maybe the network issue

Message 4 of 19 (5,609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

just use the nvidia 441.12 drivers

Message 5 of 19 (5,578 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks, dude. I really wish that that's the case.

Message 6 of 19 (5,568 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just an update to you guys. I uninstalled NFS Heat and Origin then downloaded and reinstalled back. I also updated my Nvidia drivers. Still didnt work.

Message 7 of 19 (5,516 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry I have a guess on why it's not launching. Please see attached screenshot. Can I get my Product Code? It was not sent to my email and also I can't find it in the Game Properties in origin.

Message 8 of 19 (5,472 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @GHK902 the game is on the account already you cant install without it, no product code needed - When buying EA games from Origin you don't get sent the code. The game will be automatically added to the account.

For the issue, you are under the minimum requirements for the game. What we can do is suggest troubleshooting steps to see if the there is a workaround but we cant guarantee that it will work as you are below the requirements we have set for the game.

/Atic

Message 9 of 19 (5,348 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Facing the same thing with origin I am on GTX 1050ti I run the game a couple of times but lately I am facing the same issue 

BTW the game is running smoothly but it has a lot of issues such as black screens endless loading screens and not even launching from Origin !

So I don't thing it's a customer problem there since the last 24h been seeing the same report ! 

Message 10 of 19 (5,340 Views)