NFS Heat level 5 pursuit COP SPAWN

by BIGBOIi199

Original Post

NFS Heat level 5 pursuit COP SPAWN

★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug When reaching heat level 5 Rhino and police vehicles will spawn in the middle of the road, and in the middle of your lane and giving me no time to evade, while going 200+mph which causes you to get busted immediately. Also when a pursuit starts in heat level 4 and up the cars don't seem to load fast enough sometimes I just go through buildings and cars because the server hasn't loaded yet
What car were you using? Ford mustang
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? Valkyrie heat level 5
Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get to heat level 5 with a helicopter and begin a pursuit
What happens when the bug occurs? I get busted lose my rep and cash
What do you expect to see? Realistic actions generated by you guys. If more vehicles need to be added to the pursuit they should come either out of a turn joining in or coming in the OPPOSITE lane and then making a uturn not spawn in my lane going 160+ already and I have no time to even try and evade or something along those lines

Get to heat level 5 to see the bug. Police cars aren't loading fast enough and in turn I go through them and sometimes a building because it hasn't loaded. Police cars should not spawn in the middle of your lane during a chase already going 160+

Message 1 of 1 (478 Views)