NFS Heat Thrustmaster T-LCM pedal doesn't work

by Cyber-B09

Original Post

NFS Heat Thrustmaster T-LCM pedal doesn't work

★★★ Newbie

Hello. NFS Heat (PC version) at the steam sale the other day
bought. However, the pedal is not recognized in my environment. The steering moves. Logitech's GHub is included.
Steering is FANATEC CSL USB connection
The pedal is a Thrustmaster T-LCM pedal with a USB connection.

In other games, it can be moved firmly even in this connected state. I'd like to play somehow, but is it hard to use the pedals?

Is it better to make an analog connection to the wheelbase instead of a USB connection?

Message 1 of 4 (756 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Thrustmaster T-LCM pedal doesn't work

★★★ Newbie

Hi there, I'm having the same issue, did you find any solution to it?

Message 2 of 4 (472 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is a super arcade game ... I have T-GT-2 and T-LCM pedals and TH8A shifter ... doesnt recognize any of these ... piece of crap.

Message 3 of 4 (86 Views)

Community Manager

Hey NFS Community, 

This post has gotten pretty old at this point, and the team has worked to bring several changes since this thread first started. 

Due to our efforts to keep Answers HQ up to date, with the latest relevant information. I will be locking this thread for further replies. 

If you are running into a similar issue currently, please create a new post

For information on why this happened, or other changes you might see on Answers HQ, check out the link below:

Forum Rules & Guidelines

• Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (78 Views)