NFS Heat Studio needs fixing

by Joker25273

Original Post

Re: NFS Heat Studio needs fixing

★★★★★ Novice
@Joker25273 I can't even download the app at all. I'm on android and meet or exceed all requirements but it still says not compatible. Have written to NFS on twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and these forums. All have been ignored. Pretty sure there is no plans to fix it. Its a sad and bad look they can't even make an app correctly, yet are gonna have a full game out in November. I'm debating pee order now if they can't manage a simple app. What issues is the game gonna have?
Message 11 of 34 (2,021 Views)

Is EA ever going to fix this app

★★★ Apprentice

Is EA ever going to fix this app, probably not, from all the complaints I’m seeing & yet nothing seems to be getting done, it’s just not right, they give us an app to have fun with till the game release & the app just isn’t working properly, surely you’d think that they’d have a few people focused on doing work with the app while the others focused on the game, but it just doesn’t seem to be like that, it’s like we’ll show you what cars there are (if the app is working) but we don’t care whether you can customise them or don’t care that your app isn’t working..

Get with the program EA, you want to tease people before the game release, at least get the app working correctly...

Rant Over....

Message 12 of 34 (1,989 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I play it on IPhone 6 and I have the same problem 

Message 13 of 34 (1,950 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So it seems to me that EA don’t really care about the app not working properly, I’m still having problems with it, actually I reckon it’s gotten worse since the updates, I really wish that EA would spend some time to fix the major problems that the app is having....

Message 14 of 34 (1,942 Views)

Why is EA ignoring everyone comments

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

What’s going on, seems like EA is ignoring everyone’s complaints about the NFS Heat Studio App, why is that, is it that they don’t care what people have to say or is it that they didn’t really care  about the app....

im still having issues with the app & with the game release looming it’s taking the fun out of the game when the app isn’t working correctly...

Message 15 of 34 (1,923 Views)

This is now getting ridiculous

★★★ Apprentice

This is now getting ridiculous, but I really wish that EA would fix their NFS Heat Studio app for iPhones, as I’m getting sick of having the app shut down 5 seconds after opening it, not even getting time to download the cars, come on EA fix the issues that the app is having, so many people have complained about this & you seem to be ignoring everyone, this isn’t fair to us, you want our support, you want us to buy your games, but it’s starting to seem that all you care about is money, because the app is free you don’t seem to care about it, what a surprise, you really need to fix the app to work on all operating systems properly...

Message 16 of 34 (1,905 Views)

NFS Heat Studio needs fixing

★★★ Apprentice

This is now getting ridiculous, but I really wish that EA would fix their NFS Heat Studio app for iPhones, as I’m getting sick of having the app shut down 5 seconds after opening it, not even getting time to download the cars, come on EA fix the issues that the app is having, so many people have complained about this & you seem to be ignoring everyone, this isn’t fair to us, you want our support, you want us to buy your games, but it’s starting to seem that all you care about is money, because the app is free you don’t seem to care about it, what a surprise, you really need to fix the app to work on all operating systems properly...

Message 17 of 34 (1,888 Views)

NFS Heat Studio still needs fixing

★★★ Apprentice

Message 18 of 34 (1,883 Views)

FIX YOUR DAMNED APP

★★★ Apprentice

Stop ignoring everyone & fix your damned app, this is ridiculous that your trying to promote a decent game but don’t care about the app, I’m thinking that the game is going to be as useless as the app....

Message 19 of 34 (1,875 Views)

Re: FIX YOUR DAMNED APP

Community Manager

@Joker25273 

Do you have an iPhone 5s with iOS 11.4 or higher?

To run the app, you’ll want to make sure your phone meets the minimum system requirements.

iOS minimum requirements

• iOS version 11.4 or higher
  • iPhone 5s and iPad mini 2 or newer
  • A7 64bit/Cyclone/ARMv8-A
  • 1 GB RAM

https://www.ea.com/games/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-heat/nfs-heat-studio

barry.png
Message 20 of 34 (1,857 Views)